PDA

View Full Version : BFF Trip 2008

*BJTDancer2*
01-02-2008, 05:02 PM
Cast:
Me – 22 turning 23 during the trip, Cinderella and Winnie the pooh lover
Niki – best friend, 22, Ariel lover

We are super excited to go down to Disney. This is a pre-graduation trip. We graduate in May 2008 with our Masters in Occupational Therapy, after a long program. It’s been a long semester and have another long one ahead so this trip is motivation. While we are down there, its my birthday. I haven’t been to Disney since I was 6, staying off property. I never have eaten in Disney before. This is Niki’s 5th Disney trip. We have 8 day park hopper passes and are staying at the POP resort. We are on the deluxe dining plan, which means lots of food.

Sunday January 6 – travel day/MK – We plan on flying out of Baltimore early in the morning to hit MK before lunch. We have ADRs at Concourse steakhouse.
Monday January 7 – MGM – Breakfast ADR at Ohana’s and dinner at Mama Melorose with Fantasmic
Tuesday January 8 – MK (my birthday!) – ADR at CRT for breakfast and dinner at LTT
Wednesday January 9 – AK – ADR at Chef Mickey’s for breakfast and Boma for dinner
Thursday January 10 – MK – ADR at Crystal Palace and dinner at 1900 Park Fare
Friday January 11 – Epcot – ADR at Akershurs Royal Banquet Hall and dinner at Coral Reef
Saturday January 12 – Epcot – ADR at Cape May and Narcossees
Sunday January 13 – flex day/travel – ADR at 1900 Park. Our flight leaves in the evening to head back to the real world of homework and paper writing for school…

AlvyOT08
01-02-2008, 05:06 PM
It's only 3 days till we leave for Disney!! Wooohooo!! I love Disney World!! What could be better than 8 wonderful days in Disney with your best friend. I'm so excited. Maybe that's why I can't sleep at night!!!:blush:

Pipalotta
01-02-2008, 07:17 PM
Awe sounnds like you will have a great time. Not only are we from the Baltimore area as well, but we are going to be there the same time and staying at Pop as well! Our days have been planned a bit differently as to avoid "crowded" days at each park. Atleast it will be up 70's/lower 80's down there instead of this 30 degree windy weather.

AbeeNormal
01-02-2008, 07:46 PM
Great pre-trip report. Sounds like you two are going to have a blast. :mickey:

Looking forward to you trip reports. Good luck on getting your masters.:thumbsup:

Hair_Razor
01-02-2008, 08:53 PM
Congrats on school. You guys will have a blast!!:thumbsup:

EvilQueen2006
01-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Have a blast! I will be there for the exact same dates, and I too know the joys of grad school. I get home late on the 13th, work all day on the 14th and start school on the 15th. No time at all to ease myself back into reality. Sounds like we will have great whether for our trips. Can't wait to read you reports and see how magical it was for you.

AlvyOT08
01-02-2008, 09:27 PM
I'm going with BJTDancer2 and I can tell you that she has not been sleeping becuase she's way to excited. I have so much planned in order to make sure this is a magical trip for her. Not only becuase she's my best friend, but also becuse it's her birthday too. If you guys see a decorated door at the POP with mickey heads and lots of princess pics in the window, leave us a message!! we'd love to hear from you. Hope you all have a magical and wonderful trip!!!! :mickey:

Pipalotta
01-03-2008, 02:40 AM
If you guys see a decorated door at the POP with mickey heads and lots of princess pics in the window, leave us a message!! we'd love to hear from you. Hope you all have a magical and wonderful trip!!!! :mickey:

Our window will have Tinkerbell and Princess window clings in it as well. And maybe some snowflakes to remind us what we will be going home to after being in 80 degree weather all week!

BriarRose0708
01-03-2008, 10:41 AM
Sounds like you've planned an awesome trip! I'm going with my BFF in June, so I can't wait to read your reports when you both get back! Have a magical time :mickey:

DizNee143
01-03-2008, 03:33 PM
sounds like a great trip..hope the both of you have a great time!! :mickey:

tinkerbell04
01-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Have a great trip! I am sure that it will be great.:mickey:

faline
01-04-2008, 01:02 PM
Not much longer to wait! Have a wonderful time!

dolphinmickey9170
01-04-2008, 02:29 PM
Have a safe and fun trip and don't even think about those of us stuck here in Baltimore freezing our tails off while you bask in the fun and sun!! Can't wait to hear about your fun and food when you return.

RedheadWriter
01-07-2008, 10:48 AM
You're there as I type....Hope it is a great time!