PDA

View Full Version : Where to get best quotes?

Trakar
01-02-2008, 03:37 PM
We are planning a cruise for Nov 08. I am wondering if anyone has any good experiences with an agency or direct through Disney for pricing? Thanks for your help!!

dmosher
01-02-2008, 04:28 PM
I have always gotten the best quotes and service directly from Disney Cruise Services. I know there are others out there that can match them or maybe undercut them slightly on price, but for service and specifics... Disney is still my favorite choice.
:pipes:
D

mdearmas
01-02-2008, 04:48 PM
I just booked through The Magic for Less Travel and they were great. Ric booked my Cruise and i couldn't be happier!

:goofy:

Strmchsr
01-02-2008, 05:06 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!

Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/), who happens to be an Intercot sponsor, gives the best service of any Disney travel agency out there.

Prices will be the same no matter who you book through. Disney is very controlling of their prices so no travel agency will have an advantage over another. As a result, you go for service. Just do a search here on Intercot for Magical Journeys and you'll see the overwhelming praise for their service and ability to get you what you want for your vacation.

DisneyDudet
01-03-2008, 10:39 AM
We are booking through Magical Journeys right now! Denise is going to call today to get information and everything!!!

Our last TA for our last cruise wasn't too good, so don't use Small World Vacations.

Even right now, we are having better experience with MJ. Denise responded to the online quote page on New Years Eve, and continued to exchange emails with me on New Years Day. No that's service!!!

TheDuckRocks
01-03-2008, 11:12 AM
For our upcoming Disney cruise I'm using AAA. I only have 2 words for the whole thing with them.............Never Again!
I will either go with Magical Journeys or handle it direct with DCL in the future.

adoptionislove
01-03-2008, 07:53 PM
We used Dreams Unlimited Travel. They are very professional and kind. We are also getting a $100.00 on board credit for using them. YAY!!!!!:mickey:

bpsigler
01-03-2008, 10:34 PM
We used AAA last year to book our cruise coming up April 20, 2008. Never again...we had problems that needed to be corrected not once, but a few times. In the future we will book via DCL, and from reading this forum for the past several months...it sounds like we will be booking another cruise before the cruise we go on ends.:mickey:

ElenitaB
01-03-2008, 11:26 PM
Attempting to book our third cruise, the August 08 Eastbound Repo, I used a travel agency (the same one mentioned by adoptionislove) enticed by the promise of a large onboard credit. I received extremely bad service from them, and as a result, was totally UNABLE to book at an affordable price (a simple response to several e-mails and phone calls would have avoided the problem). I can't say enough how disappointed I was by the whole situation. :(

It was my old darn fault though... In spite of being a slight control freak :blush: in terms of vacation planning, I've nothing but excellent service from Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com/)! In fact, Melissa came through with a huge discount for our cruise next month, saving us around $700.