PDA

View Full Version : Ugggh.

T--
01-02-2008, 02:19 PM
Made reservations at Cali Grill for 7 o'clock on 2/6 so that my little kids could watch the early Wishes fireworks show from the restaurant.
Now I find out that the early show is on 2/5 not 2/6. Nothing available on the 5th anytime at Cali Grill.
So much for planning...
[end rant]

SBETigg
01-02-2008, 02:53 PM
Yeah, that's frustrating. But the good news is that the California Grill staff is very accommodating. As long as you're booked, they will let you come and watch the fireworks at the observatory deck when they go off, even if they're before or after your meal. They may even be willing to let you bring the kids up for the early show on the day before- never hurts to ask.

T--
01-03-2008, 09:50 AM
Hey, that's a great idea. Is there a way to contact the CG directly or do you have to go in person or through the ADR line?

SBETigg
01-03-2008, 10:02 AM
I don't think Disney Dining would give a favorable answer but if you called California Grill directly (if you could, I'm not sure how but they connected me to Le Cellier once through Disney Dining so I assume they could transfer you or give you the number) or if you showed up at the podium and asked, I think they would be accommodating if you have a reservation listed for the next night or that night. Best wishes with it!