PDA

View Full Version : Mnsshp

Madame Leona
01-02-2008, 01:02 PM
2008 is here and I'm starting to plan our October trip. We've never been to MNSSHP and would like to give it a try this year.
1. How far in advance do tickets go on sale?
2. When do you usually buy tickets?
3. Can you get tickets while on vacation or do they sell out way far in advance?

Thanks everyone for your help!

Disney Doll
01-02-2008, 02:00 PM
I'm in the same boat. We're planning our first MNSSHP trip this year. I've heard that tickets usually go on sale around the beginning of May. I plan to buy my tickets around that time. They do sell tickets at the door if there are tickets still available. Tickets are sold in limited quantities so I wouldn't plan on buying at the door. It's just too risky.

murphy1
01-02-2008, 02:08 PM
We went last year and loved it!! We bought our tickets a month prior. I wouldn't wait to buy them anymore b/c some nights for Halloween and Christmas Party, too, are selling out in advance. If you really want to go and have a specific date in mind, get your tickets in May when they go on sale.

mickey&missy
01-02-2008, 02:53 PM
We went to MNSSHP in 2006 and loved it!! Your going to have a blast! DH is still talking about how much he loved it!

I believe tickets did go on sale in May of 06. Definitely snatch them up as soon as you can after they go on sale! There is always a chance that the night you want to go will sell out.

DDuck66
01-03-2008, 09:53 AM
We went for our first MNSSHP in 2005 and it is a yearly "must do" every year now. IMHO it is the best hard ticket event that WDW has. Lots to do and see as well as special events that are only available at the party. I would go ahead and get your tickets in May. Some of the shows do sell out, especially as you get closer to Halloween. It is the best!!!!
:hmghost::hmghost::jack:

kriskay
01-03-2008, 01:10 PM
MNSSHP is SO MUCH FUN! I went last year and we plan to make it a yearly event now! If you buy your tickets in advance, you will get a discount. Keep checking the site to see when that is. The characters are out in FULL force at the Halloween party...that was my fave part. Also the fireworks were spectacular. And the Villains show is great too! Be sure to dress up!! I went as Alice in Wonderland and my friend went as Snow White. Our pics with Alice and Snow White were really fun..and meeting the Queen of Hearts and the Snow Queen dressed as their enemies...is something I will never forget!! It was funny...and scary..and awkward...I really did feel the "hatred" lol.