PDA

View Full Version : Favorite MK TS Eatery

KAT1811
01-02-2008, 12:33 PM
To usher in the New Year I wanted to see what everyone's all time favorites around Disney are. I figure we will start with restaurants and see where that leads us. I will be posting a separate poll for all of the major theme parks and will in some way be incorporating the resorts and DTD (However at this time I'm not sure how to handle the inclusion of the rather large amount of resort eateries. Fear not I will figure it out.)

I know there is an all inclusive Top 7 thread but I was wondering on a smaller scale what everyone's favorites are.

jillluvsdisney
01-02-2008, 12:43 PM
I voted for Tony's. We have eaten in there the last two years and both times had very nice meals and service. Our last lunch at LLT was blah. The service was very lacking and my niece did not even get what she ordered. I think the food at the CP is very good but will never go there again because of a horrible waiter and indifferent managment to the problem. CRT, the atmosphere is wonderful and that's what you pay for. We just didn't like our food and we also had a snippy waitress.
I have never eaten at the Plaza.

Madame Leona
01-02-2008, 01:08 PM
I'm a big fan of LTT. It's a good place when you have young children and a buffet is difficult to navigate. Plus, a character meal is always an advantage. I don't always like to stand in long lines to get pictures, this way we kill two birds with one stone.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-02-2008, 02:22 PM
For food quality, service and special Disney atmosphere, I would say Cinderellas Royal Table can't be beat for dinner.

GrmGrninGost
01-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Liberty Tree Tavern for dinner is a can't miss for my family! I love the food and the characters! Also, the beauty of the restaurant itself is breathtaking! :mickey:

krorx
01-02-2008, 10:11 PM
We loved CP for lunch but I have to say our favorite was LTT for dinner. The place was cozy, the characters spent time with us and the food was wonderful.

snifflesmcg
01-02-2008, 10:32 PM
I've only eaten at the Crystal Palace for lunch and Cinderella's Royal Table for dinner. I went with the Crystal Palace because I wasn't overly impressed with the dinner at Cindy's.

DDuck66
01-03-2008, 09:34 AM
Dinner at the LTT is to die for. We love the character interaction, and the food has always been some of the best.

NJGIRL
01-03-2008, 10:20 AM
This was hard. I went with the Liberty Tree for lunch because I love the simple slow pace they have there at that time and the food is good, but I equally enjoy the Crystal Palace for breakfast for different reasons. Tony's was out that is the only place in all of Disney that we had a BAD meal that was very overpriced.

Figgyluv03
01-03-2008, 12:28 PM
Crystal Palace Breakfast!!!! Yummy!!!

Surfer Stitch
01-03-2008, 02:19 PM
I'm going with the popular vote on this one. I've never been disappointed with LTT. The food and service have always been great. While not as great a menu as some of the others I've never left unsatisfied.

The Flying Dutchman
01-03-2008, 07:33 PM
LTT for dinner. Food, characters, and CMs are outstanding!

LibertyTreeGal
01-03-2008, 11:06 PM
CP for dinner, LTT lunch has gone waaaay downhill (used to be my favorite meal on property)

dolphinmickey9170
01-04-2008, 11:32 AM
We really like the Plaza. Great salads, awesome sandwiches, and of course, ICE CREAM SUNDEAS!! Very good :mickey:very good!

animalkingdomguy
01-07-2008, 01:47 PM
When my kids were a few years younger we did CRT breakfast. Now we opt for Crystal Palace for lunch. Maybe in the future we will try CRT dinner.

KAT1811
01-16-2008, 09:19 PM
Well all the votes are in and tallied. It looks like Liberty Tree Tavern won as the Favorite Magic Kingdom Eatery for most Intercoters with lunch and dinner totaling almost half of the total votes! LLT lunch brought in 12.5% and LLT dinner brought in 28.5% to total an astounding 41% of the overall votes! It looks like LLT is the place to dine for Intercoters in the Magic Kingdom.

The place was cozy, the characters spent time with us and the food was wonderful. - krorx

Coming in second as the Magic Kingdom's Favorite Table Service Eatery is Crystal Palace. The breakfast buffet pulled 12.5% of the vote and the lunch/dinner buffets brought in an additional 16% to give us a grand total of 28.5% for the Crystal Palace.

Crystal Palace breakfast!!!! Yummy!!! - Figgyluv03

In third place we found the ever so evasive (except for the pros maning the phones at 6:45am EST and speed dialing until someone finally answers!!!) Cinderella's Royal Table restaurant. The CRT breakfast took 7% of the vote, CRT lunch did not get any votes at all, and CRT dinner also brought in 7% of the vote.

For food quality, service and special Disney atmosphere, I would say Cinderellas Royal Table can't be beat for dinner. - MississippiDisneyFreak

Tony's Town Square came in fourth with almost 9% of the vote.

I voted for Tony's. We have eaten in there the last two years and both times had very nice meals and service. - jillluvsdisney

Plaza Restaurant came in last with 7% of the vote but it looks like it might be a small eatery worth looking into according to dolphinmickey9170!

We really like the Plaza. Great salads, awesome sandwiches, and of course, ICE CREAM SUNDAES!! Very good :mickey:very good! - dolphinmickey9170

The individual rankings are as follows:

1.) Liberty Tree Tavern (Dinner) 28.5%

2.) Crystal Palace (Lunch/Dinner) 16%

3.) Liberty Tree Tavern (Lunch) 12.5%
3.) Crystal Palace (Breakfast) 12.5%

4.) Tony's Town Square 9%

5.) Cinderella's Royal Table (Breakfast) 7%
5.) Cinderella's Royal Table (Dinner) 7%
5.) Plaza Restaurant 7%

6.) Cinderella's Royal Table (Lunch) 0%

Thank you for voting! I'll be posting the final results of the other TS polls as they close! Thank you for all of the feedback, it certainly gives me food for thought when planning our dining for our next trip!!!