PDA

View Full Version : deluxe dining plan

mickeymousedabomb
01-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Hello intercotees! We are making plans for a November 09 trip and are leaning towards the deluxe dining plan. We have been on the regular dining plan and never came across seeing the deluxe one. Am I right that if you go for a 10 night stay you get 3 either CS or TS per day pluse 2 snacks a day?? Does that mean if you wanted you could use as any TS's you wanted in a day equaling 30 all together and they can be as any TS's as you wanted? I think it's worth paying the $69.99 price per day if you can eat in so any great places that are a little costly if paying oop. Hpoefully I get some responses from those of you that have chosen this plan! Thanks in advance.

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-02-2008, 10:48 AM
We purchased the Deluxe Dining Plan for our May trip, and are getting rather excited about all of the places we're going to try.

Yes, you get 3 meals a day, and you can choose to use all TS meals, so yes, you can have a total of 30 TS meals on a 10-day trip.

We've booked a number of 2-TS places that we'd never pay for without the plan, and then all of our favourite TS places. I think we're only using CS once!

For us, it was a good decision, this is a special trip, we like paying in advance for the food, and we like not having to worry about how much meals are costing while we're there.

KAT1811
01-03-2008, 11:26 PM
I'd like to try it DH won't hear the DDP period. He hated running to ADRs constantly.

I think it sounds great. It's the eqivalent of an all-inclusive trip to WDW (except for the alcohol). Thsi way you can do a bunch of 2 TS meals and not feel like you wasted the credits because you'll have more than enough. I haven't heard of too many here doing the deluxe plan but good luck.

My advice try it once if you don't like it don't do it again!

BethieTink
01-04-2008, 07:53 AM
I am doing to the Deluxe Plan with a friend. We have a couple of 2TS picked and really are looking forward to it. We had all of our ADRs booked almost 2 months ago (going in May) and just this week decided to blow up the trip and start over. The joy of planning a Disney trip. :cloud9: