PDA

View Full Version : Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table

junedis
01-02-2008, 09:50 AM
Hello-----Does anyone know which characters are at the lunchtime meal at Cinderella's Royal Table? How was it? We have reservations in June and I am very excited!---Thanks!:mickey:

KAT1811
01-02-2008, 10:36 AM
Not too sure on lunch characters but at the breakfast there is Cinderella, Prince Charming, Snow White, Jasamin, Ariel, Belle, and the Fairy Godmother is downstairs greeting people as you arrive. The little "princesses" get a magic wand and the little "princes" get a sword you also get a picture package, of your photo stop in the lobby, included in the price of your meal. I can only assume that the characters would remain the same for lunch. Good luck!!!

Hayden's Dad
01-02-2008, 10:43 AM
We saw Snow White, Aurora (pink dress), Jasmine, and Belle (blue and white dress), and of course Cinderella downstairs. Make sure you look up to see Jaq and Gus!

The little "princesses" get a magic wand and the little "princes" get a sword you also get a picture package, of your photo stop in the lobby, included in the price of your meal.

Couldn't have said it better. Although my DW wanted her own wand so the gave us both the wand and sword :D You also get at least one "Wishing Star" at your meal.

Have fun!!

fanofdisney
01-03-2008, 10:34 AM
We loved the lunch. We saw Cinderella as we entered and that is where we got our picture taken then upstairs we had Fairy Godmother, Snow White, Belle (in blue dress) and Mary Poppins. We also went to Akershus for breakfast to make sure we could see more princesses. There we saw Ariel, Mulan, Snow White, Belle (in yellow dress), and Aurora. We will definately go again. The castle is awesome:thumbsup:

KateMW
01-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Thanks for posting this, because I was wondering the same thing. Does anybody have any thoughts on which one is better for breakfast and which to do for lunch?

May524
01-03-2008, 05:58 PM
We did the lunch last June and it was SO much fun! We all loved our meals too, the food was very yummy!
We saw the fairy godmother, Cinderella, Belle, Jasmine, and Snow White.

BostonChic
01-19-2008, 02:04 PM
We had a nice nice time.Myself,DH, son(4)&nephew(12).Mostly all the princess' were there;Belle,snow white,cindy+Mary Poppins :cloud9: and made quite a few rounds for us to take alot of pictures.The food was good,too:thumbsup: I've never tried the Breakfast,but would def.recommend the lunch!

kadesha
01-19-2008, 04:59 PM
We did lunch in May and it was Fairy God Mother, Cinderella, Snow White, and Sleeping Beauty.