PDA

View Full Version : Hoop Dee Doo question

crazykids
01-02-2008, 09:05 AM
We wanted to try Hoop Dee Doo on our next visit but I have a very picky 5 yr old that will not eat anything that is offered except maybe the bread! Does anyone know if they have a special childrens menu like Ohana or if they can take a special request? Looking for something like chicken fingers, hot dog, pizza, etc. Thanks!

MartyS
01-02-2008, 10:04 AM
I'm pretty sure that Hoop dee doo shares the kitchen with Trail's End Buffeteria, next door, and that they could get something from their buffet for you. You might ask about it when making a reservation or call Hoop dee doo in advance about your request.

KAT1811
01-02-2008, 10:32 AM
I'd be very surprised to see the Hoop-Dee-Doo not be able to help you out. I'm sure there are plenty of children that do not eat the meal that they serve. I agree with the previous poster that I would call Hoop-Dee-Doo and ask if this is possible prior to arrival. If worse comes to worse you could always pick up a PB&J sandwhich or somthing to that affect at your resorts food court (they have them with fruit and a juice box in those cute little plastic "lunch boxes").

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-02-2008, 10:51 AM
I am sure that they will be able to help.

When we went to HDD a couple of years ago with DD, the server did ask her if she liked everything OK. She also brought her a bowl of macaroni and cheese (without us even asking...yummmy).

I would just call ahead to be sure, but I can't see it being a problem.

CU Tiger
01-02-2008, 12:40 PM
The last time we went to the HDDR we asked for some mac & cheese and it was no problem:thumbsup:. Since they share the Trail’s End kitchen, I assume you can get almost anything for a child if you just ask.:mickey:

jszczur5
01-03-2008, 12:58 AM
The first year we went, my younger son had mac and cheese. Lat year, he had pizza, but was also offered the choice of mac and cheese or a burger.
The servers are very accomodating, and pick up very quickly when there is a fussy eater at the table.