PDA

View Full Version : Purchase food for campfire?

Tx. Mom
01-02-2008, 02:52 AM
I think i read once that you could purchase a "kit" to roast hot dogs/ smores at the campfire? If so, do you know what it comes with and how much it is? Thanks for the help!

CU Tiger
01-02-2008, 12:47 PM
I have never seen a kit for hot dogs, but there is one for roasting marshmallows. You get the roasting sticks, marshmallows, and optional chocolate bar. They also sell these individually. I do not know how much they cost, since we have always brought our own. :mickey:

SgtTigger
01-02-2008, 07:30 PM
S'mores Pack (includes 2 sticks) - $4.93

Should be right around that.......

No hot dogs though.... In Nov. they did not even open the Chuck Wagon it was just on the porch of the little shack that is behind the bleachers....... cookies and candy and chips but no hot food was served.

:cop: :tigger:

LONESTAR
01-02-2008, 07:51 PM
Thats cheaper then what I paid bringing my own stuff. $1.50-marshmellows $2.50-graham cracker
$2.00-chocolate and $4.00 for extendable sticks. But we has plenty and brought some back home.

Figaro
01-03-2008, 12:25 AM
S'mores Pack (includes 2 sticks) - $4.93

Should be right around that.......

No hot dogs though.... In Nov. they did not even open the Chuck Wagon it was just on the porch of the little shack that is behind the bleachers....... cookies and candy and chips but no hot food was served.

The Chuck is now open again! It was closed due to refurb back then so we made due best we could :) (( I work at the campfire every soo often with Chip n Dale and/or the Chuckwagon.. soo if your gonna be there, let me know :thumbsup: )) We offer 2 kits... one is just marshmallows with 2 sticks, and the other is the marshmallow, a pack of graham crackers, 2 Hershey bars, and wet naps. Yes, you can buy more sticks, too! :) Both are on the cheap side and are well worth it. At the Chuck you can purchase Nachos and Hot Dogs (not a kit or anything... just a dog on a bun...) along with drinks and a few other snacks (popcorn, cookies, hot chocolate, etc...)

SgtTigger
01-03-2008, 07:07 PM
The Chuck is now open again! It was closed due to refurb back then so we made due best we could

A J this is great news...... I am so glad to hear that........ I really needed a hot dog that night too..... :funny:

I did see something funny while we were there..... After Chip and Dale went around Dale stopped by the cash register and took over.... He moved the girl at the register out of the way and started selling the drinks and candy.....

Ryumo
01-15-2008, 01:37 PM
I haven't been down to feed Chip and Dale in so long. I'm afraid they'll starve to death! *worries*

broadway_chick72
01-15-2008, 07:51 PM
[QUOTE=SgtTigger;1506959]
I did see something funny while we were there..... After Chip and Dale went around Dale stopped by the cash register and took over.... He moved the girl at the register out of the way and started selling the drinks and candy.....
QUOTE]

Aww! So adorable! I would have loved to have seen that!

Figaro
01-15-2008, 10:18 PM
A J this is great news...... I am so glad to hear that........ I really needed a hot dog that night too..... :funny:

haha! I was there that night! I can't believe I didn't see you... or maybe I did... you look familiar now... but Chip n Dale do tend to do crazy things. I work the campfire often so I get to work with those two nuts a lot. Dale once stole my hat and went around greeting folks with it on all night... I had to chase him around the campground to get him to finally give it back to me. Now I know how Donald feels... poor guy.... haha