PDA

View Full Version : My Princess list

Blue Genie
01-02-2008, 02:16 AM
I know we all were having fun tonight about me and the Princess but let me really tell u what's been going on.

Sends late 2002 until now I had started to get into Disney. And when I first got my photo taken with a Princess back in 2003 it was of this Princess.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Disneyland%20Photos/Characters%20Photos%20Part%201/Photo-09.jpg
And at that time I was just glad of getting a photo with a Princess. So as the time when on. I just started to like them Aurora was my first favorite maybe because she was the first to meet. Then when I saw the movie Beauty and the Beast forthe first time Belle became my second favorite Princess. Cause I love her voice and her long hair in the snowy forest were the wolfs were acttacking the Beast and how she care for Beast. Then when I when to Disneyland and saw Ariel for the very first time she became my third favorite. Now the order I got my photos taken with the Princess were not the way I have right here Aurora Belle Ariel. The order of taken them is like this.

Aurora Snow White Ariel Cinderella and Belle. I really had a tuff time to figure if I really like Cinderella and Snow White at a time I didn't have them in my favorite list. My list was more like this at the start.

Donald,Aurora,Belle,Ariel. But then I had started to like Cinderella and Snow White in 2004 at that time I still hadn't seen there movie before just from at Disneyland. So I really didn't get to like the princess more until late 2004 and Aurora was still my first favorite and that's when I started to put Cinderella and Snow White in my list of favorite Princess they were both tie for 4th favorite and so I had to make up my mine who I really like more out of the 2 and it turn out it was Cinderella cause I though she was more prettyer then Snow White. So my list was may up to be at that time.

Donald,Aurora,Belle,Tigger,Cinderella & Snow White. Yes I had at the time before I was a Princess fan had always like Donald & Tigger and then Capt. Hook. So then just before the 50th annivery for Disneyland began I had got from e-bay Little Mermaid and when I saw it the first time I just fell in love with her and soon when I when to Disneyland I wanted to see her so much. When I saw her in person I just lost it.
http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x167/BlueGenie_2007/Disneyland%20Photos/Big%20Photos/4.jpg

This is the photo of her that did it for me and I had move Aurora away from my first favorite of Princess to my second with still loving Aurora so I was all :confused: I like both of them but I was more into Ariel then Aurora and I had lost a little intrents in Donald so I had move him from first in my Disney characters to fifth place. This felling of Ariel was with me for a long time I was getting anything that has to do with Ariel as I write this to my friends here. I have over 100 different items of things that has to do with Ariel from photos to stickers, to dolls, to puzzle figures of Ariel. But just as of late the felling for Ariel has gone I guess you could of say I had a crush on Ariel and I couldn't get her out of my mine. But now it is back with Aurora and I think Belle from Disneyland when I when on Sunday really bring it out of me when she ask me if Aurora is my girl cause I've been wearing my Princess Aurora shirts alot more then any of the other 2 Princess shirts I have which is of Belle and Ariel. Also the way when I told Belle how beside her and Snow White,Jasmine & Pocahontas has remember me from Disneyland and when Belle ask me if Aurora had remember me and when I said no. She kept asking if I was sure if she didn't remember me. So what I'm trying to say is my really favorite Princess is and always well be Princess Aurora. Now the thing with me and Snow White of what happen was. When I went to Ariel's Grotto for lunch over at DCA. the second time and when Snow White came to my table and said that I remember u. It was a shock that she remember me and that will be with me tell the day I die. So the next few times I when to Ariel's again Snow White said it again that she remember me. So after the fourth time we got to be friends and that's all it is just friends. She may be my favorite but she's not my first favorite she just my friend. So Ice,JK,Cat and all that's what Snow White is to me a friend and I love to go see her alot. That's it hope u guys and the others that was in this fun time understand.

chrisb26
01-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Ah I see now Genie so really it was poor Ariel that you tossed aside since it was Aurora then Ariel now Aurora again ;)

Does your friend Snow White know you rate her so low?? Poor girl she remembered you first and she can't even break the top three. :D

Thanks for sharing that Genie!

wizardmickey
01-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Aww dude ya know the IceMan's just having fun with ya, right?
The History of Genie and his Royal Adventures is pretty cool! What I think is really cool is the fact that these Princesses, who see literally thousands and thousands of people every day can still pick you out of the crowd and have fun with you each time you see them (which seems to be alot!)
I remember during the 10 years when I was the voice/operator of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer that certain people would come back and visit with me over and over, eventually becoming my "regulars". They would even come by and tell me they were bringing friends later to meet me and give me personal info about them, which I would then repeat to the new friend when they'd show up, freaking them out! So I kinda get what you're getting at about how the attention from the Princesses makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside...
But I still think Genie either has a little Royal Blood to attract these girls, or he's got Royal Fever!! (Which, BTW, ain't a bad thing to have either way!)

Blue Genie
01-02-2008, 11:24 PM
Thx Ice I know u guys was teasing me about them. I just wanted to let u guys know how it all started. My list with all the Disney character go like this of my favorites.

Princess Aurora
Ariel
Prince Phillip
Belle
Donald Duck
Tigger
Capt. Hook
Cinderella
Snow White
Genie
Wendy

wizardmickey
01-03-2008, 10:13 PM
GENIE:
My list with all the Disney character go like this of my favorites.

Princess Aurora
Ariel
Prince Phillip
Belle
Donald Duck
Tigger
Capt. Hook
Cinderella
Snow White
Genie
Wendy...
...and you forgot that really really really really valuable autograph you got while dining at Goofy's Kitchen back in October...

- hint - :rocker:

Patricia
01-03-2008, 10:31 PM
Wow.. that was some story.

Poor Snow, she is trailing behind the nasty Hook.. I kinda feel for her.