PDA

View Full Version : Block Party Bash at DHS

Lightning McQueen
01-01-2008, 02:32 AM
A few questions about Block Party Bash:

1. When does it come to DHS?

2. Will it be the exact same show as the previous DCA version?

3. Any chance they will add Cars, Incredibles and Ratatouille characters?

Thanks!

tinklover
01-01-2008, 10:45 AM
I am still fairly new to this and i just trie dto look it up and could not find it .. what is DHS?:confused:

Lacy
01-01-2008, 11:14 AM
I am still fairly new to this and i just trie dto look it up and could not find it .. what is DHS?:confused:

DHS is Disney's Hollywood Studios (the new name for MGM).

As far as block party bash, I'm not sure. But I thought the Incredibles were in the one at DCA, just at the end though. Does anyone know what locations will be used for the main portion of the show?

mitchsfan
01-01-2008, 11:15 AM
Sometime in January 2008, Disney MGM Studios will offically be named Disney Hollywood Studios.

I could live for another 100 years and it will always be MGM to me.

JPL
01-01-2008, 09:42 PM
I believe Blcok Party Bash arrives in March 2008 and yes it will be the same version from DCA as far as I know.

Lightning McQueen
01-01-2008, 10:14 PM
What are everyone's thoughts on this? I really hope they update the show to add all the Pixar characters.

Surfer_Clock
01-02-2008, 12:43 AM
The Block Party Bash will reinvigorate the parade route of the Studios, no doubt. I think it's an exciting idea, and I personally can't wait to take it in. I've heard nothing about dates or any specific details, but with Ratatouille characters available for meet and greets, it's only a matter of time before parade costumes are made for them. There's a good chance that nearly all of Disney*Pixar's beloved characters will make an appearance.

2008's the Year of the Studios for good reason.

tinklover
01-02-2008, 10:07 AM
DHS is Disney's Hollywood Studios (the new name for MGM).

Thank you I should have known that I guess I was having a blonde moment.

SurferStitch
01-02-2008, 10:49 AM
I can't wait to see the Block Party Bash! It will be a nice change. The parade was great, but after seeing it so many times, it will be nice to see something new!

DizHawk
01-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Thank you I should have known that I guess I was having a blonde moment.
Don't feel too bad. I work with emergency management and the first time I saw DHS all I could think of was the Department of Homeland Security. I then wondered why they would be having a block party.