PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Route to POFQ

mykidsmom
12-31-2007, 01:59 PM
Can someone please help a very "directions challenged" gal find her way from MCO to POFQ? I've been many times but it's like I've never done this before every single time I go! The easiest route is much appreciated...leaving Jan 5, and renting a car from Budget... can't wait! The return route would be very helpful also.

Beast_fanatic
12-31-2007, 11:53 PM
Here's a previous post that should get your started:

The best way to get from MCO to WDW, IMO, is to take the south exit out of the airport and hop onto 417 (Central Florida Greeneway) going south.
You'll have two tolls to pay but it pretty much takes you straight into Disney. There are actually two exits you can use for WDW depending on which resort you are staying at.
For Animal Kingdom Lodge, Pop Century, Coronado Springs, or any of the All Star resorts it's best to use exit 3. This is the Osceola Parkway exit. There is an additional toll going this way. It is on the exit ramp and requires 2 quarters.
The other exit for WDW is exit 6.
If you need further directions please don't hesitate to ask :)

Piglet822
01-01-2008, 09:24 PM
I'll add to the above directions since you asked about a particular resort.
You'll take exit 6 and just stay straight off the ramp. After about 2 1/2 miles you'll see the WDW arch. Once you pass thru you'll want the 3rd exit. Take a left at the light and POFQ is the first resort on your right hand side.