PDA

View Full Version : Narcoosee's and Wishes

Horizon93
12-31-2007, 01:47 PM
My 180 day window opens in about a week. DW and I will be going to Narcoosee's on our July trip to celebrate our 15th. I want to make the reservation so that we will be there during Wishes. Does anyone know what time Wishes happens in July? I think that it is at 10, but I am not sure.

We have never been to Narcoosee's before. What would be the ideal reservation time to ask for so that Wishes fits in with our evening? I hear this is a great spot to see Wishes.

Thanks!

KAT1811
01-04-2008, 11:02 PM
Not oo suer of the exact times but if you go to Info Central you should be able to find the park times and the fireworks times. If you call Disney Dining they will be able to help you coordinate your dining with the fireworks.

Kairi_7378
01-05-2008, 10:37 AM
If you call Disney Dining they will be able to help you coordinate your dining with the fireworks.

I have found Disney Dining to be very helpful with questions like these. Have a great time and let us know how the dinner is!!!

ibrowse17
01-05-2008, 11:32 AM
Agreed. Any time I have made ADR's at Narc's or Cali Grill to watch Wishes, the dining folks have always had those times ready. We really enjoy the fireworks from our table at Narcoosses :thumbsup: