PDA

View Full Version : Fun places to eat where the food is good

Catzle
12-31-2007, 12:22 PM
We just booked our trip and have eaten at a few places. We are going to go back to Chef Mickey's for dinner and Ohana's for breakfast. We are looking for other dinner places that would be fun for the kids but also have good food. Doesn't matter if its buffet or not.

We have been to the Hoop de doo revue and won't do that one this year want to try something new. But is was good.

SurferStitch
12-31-2007, 12:38 PM
DH and I love the Liberty Tree Tavern. Food is delicious (served family style), and the character interaction is great. We've had dinner there 3 or 4 times now, and we always love it.

The 50's PT is a lot of fun, and the food is excellent. No characters, but lots of action.

Breakfast at Crystal Palace is something we love to do. Pooh and the gang are great, and we love everything at the buffet.

We also love dinner at 'Ohana. Food is excellent, and the kids can do the hula lesson (along with the parents), do coconut races, and interact with the host (they sing and get the crowd involved).

DawsonAR
12-31-2007, 02:20 PM
We really love the Garden Grill and Liberty Tree. Both DH and I like them as well as both kids (6 & 8).

comicguy
12-31-2007, 02:48 PM
We like the:
Liberty Tree Tavern (MK Goofy and friends)
50's Prime Time Cafe (MGM)
Norway Princess Dinner (EP Princesses)
Crystal Palace (MK w/ Pooh and friends)
Ohana's Breakfast (Poly Stitch and friends)
1900 Park Fare Breakfast (GF Mary Poppins / Alice and others)
1900 Park Fare Dinner (GF Cinderella and friends)
Rainforest Cafe (DTD and AK Nice atmoshpere)

AbeeNormal
12-31-2007, 03:25 PM
I haven't been yet but Whispering Canyon Cafe seems to get great reviews. I'll be there Sunday for breakfast and I will confirm with you when I get back, Ithink it'll be great. :mickey:

Scott C
12-31-2007, 03:36 PM
Biergarten

Thanks
Scott C

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-31-2007, 05:57 PM
:) Cinderela's Royal Table is fun, they call you "Your Higness", Princess etc....Sci Fi is fun you sit in old classic cars and watch old silly movies, Marakesh has belly dancers

PrincessASquared
12-31-2007, 06:16 PM
Try the
Whispering Canyon at Wilderness Lodge. Great time for all!:thumbsup:

kathiep
12-31-2007, 06:28 PM
We always include the Biergarten. The food is great and the atmosphere can't be beat.

disneylovinmom
12-31-2007, 06:37 PM
Teppan Edo in Japan at Epcot is fun too. And the food is pretty good. It is steak, chicken or shrimp and you can get combos of either steak and chicken or steak and shrimp with grilled vegetables and rice and they cook it on the grill at your table while you watch. :thumbsup:

mudpuppysmom
12-31-2007, 07:19 PM
I'm not big on dining in the parks......I just think there is better food to be had outside the parks, BUT I'm staring to change as we go to more places and find good food!

That said, I know it's not the best food in the world, but Biergarten is fun!!

DS and I were at the WL looking at the Christmas tree last year and WCC was just all crazy!! I also hear it gets good reviews as far as food and fun!