PDA

View Full Version : Toontown Hall of Fame?

minnie-mouse
12-31-2007, 10:26 AM
How long are the lines and the wait to see the characters at the Toontown Hall of Fame. What characters are usually present? Also, is there a time of day that is better to go with less lines?

Thanks!

Willful
12-31-2007, 10:38 AM
I always try to go as soon as Toontown opens. The lines can get pretty long. Especially for the Princesses. They have generally 3 lines. A line for Disney Princesses (generally 3 of them), One for Disney Pals...and the other...I can't remember. We usually only worry about the Princesses because we can get the others else where. But this is the best place (other than Akershus or Cindy's) to get multiple Princess pictures/interactions in one place. I think maybe the end of the day, right before Toontown closes is probably a good time. As far as what Princesses or Pals, it varies. They now have a sign up before entering the line of who you will be waiting for.

We've seen Aurora, Belle, Cindy, Snow White. Ariel won't be here as she has her grotto. The Fairy Godmother will show up too. I think I've seen the Pooh, Tigger, etc there as well. Including Donald, Daisy... During the hard ticket events, like MVMCP and Pirate and Princess Party, it's a good place to get themed pictures.

The wait can be as short as 20 minutes and as long as an hour. We generally don't wait if the wait time is more than 45 minutes.

HTH
:)

jenfriend
12-31-2007, 10:49 AM
We found this to be a less busy time. Definitely go at TT opening, get in the line with the characters that mean the most to you. We went on a Sun. morning at TT opening and got through 2 of the characters lines before the lines got prohibitively long.

About Character lines...
IF you don't know, the Toontown Tent has 2-4 line choices. Withing each line you'll meet 2-4 characters, 1 at a time. The line will be labeled something like, "Pooh and friends" or "Princesses" so you're not EXACTLY sure which characters will be, but you kinda know. Have your own camera and photopass card ready. You have a minute or two with each character who has his/her own curtained/backdrop. Then you move on to the next character. You could skip a character if you're not interested/child melts down/whatever. Have a plan - like I tell my kids, little ones sit next to fairy godmother and tall DD behind, etc. Then the character interacts/signs autographs. I take a photo of this candid time too but photopass probably won't. I think the characters and others in line appreciate your making the most of your time and keeping it short especially with the face to face characters.

joanna71985
12-31-2007, 03:14 PM
I would say to go either first thing, or take a chance and go at the end of the day. In the middle of the day the lines can be HUGE (especially for the princess room, which regularly can be over an hour wait).

There are currently 2 rooms for characters in the HOF tent. One is for princesses, the other is for VIP characters (the third room is currently closed). There are pictures of which characters will be in each room, above the respective line. For example- there will be pictures of Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora above the princess line, that shows that they are the characters available. There may also be a picture of a ?- this means that the character is a "surprise character".

minnie-mouse
01-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Thanks so much, this has been a big help to me.

#1donaldfan
01-30-2008, 01:43 PM
We've been in there early in the AM with no problems and sometimes at or around 4 on a Friday...with no problems.......I hope this helps.....