PDA

View Full Version : great wolf lodge williamsburg va

playdead88
12-31-2007, 09:26 AM
we booked a weekend at the great wolf lodge in williamsburg va for my daughters 7th birthday - we'll be there friday - sunday - i have booked her a chocolate covered strawberry pedicure at the scoops spa for kids and of course we will be hittin' the water slides - anyone out there know of any not to miss things about the great wolf lodge? this will be our first trip

Beast_fanatic
01-01-2008, 08:49 PM
I didn't find anything specific about the Williamsburg location, but here's a previous thread about the Great Wolf Lodge (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=71774).

I did see one other post that suggested that you take a look at the activity guide when you arrive so that you can take full advantage of what's going on while you're there.

Have fun!

playdead88
01-02-2008, 06:08 AM
thanks for the info! i read the posts from your link and im feeling much better about it - i think we are gonna have a blast - people with birthdays in the 1st part of january tend to get as overlooked as people with birthdays at christmas so we try to do something cool for her and i think we may be onto an annual birthday trip:thumbsup:

RenDuran
01-15-2008, 10:17 PM
Have you taken your trip yet?

adoptionislove
01-22-2008, 10:32 PM
One just opened up here in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. I am so excited.

PLEASE post your trip experience when you get back!

Michelle

GrandFlo
01-23-2008, 05:37 AM
We went to the one in PA and it was great! It's really a very nice resort. We took DS for his 10th B'Day.

Have a great time!