PDA

View Full Version : Typhoon Lagoon or Disney Quest?

jenfriend
12-31-2007, 09:18 AM
The weather will play a big part in determining the answer to this question, but which would you choose? Is Disney Quest worth it for a 4 year old? I could do something different with her while her big sisters and DH try out DQ. How many hours will DQ take?

mook3y
12-31-2007, 10:42 AM
The weather will play a big part in determining the answer to this question, but which would you choose? Is Disney Quest worth it for a 4 year old? I could do something different with her while her big sisters and DH try out DQ. How many hours will DQ take?

On our last trip our DD3 DS5, we made it to DQ twice. But, we also had the water parks and more option.

The good: The kids loved being able to play all the video games they wanted that normally we don't allow. Can't see paying $1 for a 1 minute game because our kids are not old enough to play them very well yet.

They do have a section of little kids games too.

So, YES! :) They had a blast being able to play anything they wanted to.

I would say plan on a minimum of 2 - 3 hours at DQ. There is a lot to see and do there and the lines can be a little long for some of the bigger "games" (Pirates always had a wait of around a half hour).

But, if you asked either of them if they would rather do DQ or one of the water parks, they would choose the water parks, hands down. We were very surprised at how much they loved them. We planned on only going for a couple of hours, but the whole family had such a blast, we stayed for just over 6 hours both times we hit BB and TL.