PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite Disney podcast?

castlegirl
12-30-2007, 08:12 PM
DH bought me the new iPod nano for Christmas. I wanted it for a few tunes and to store WDW photos on. Now I discovered podcasts! I searched iTunes and found so many to choose from. I also searched old posts from Intercot and found several podcasts mentioned.

But, since technology changes so quickly and I'm new the the world of podcasts...which are your favorite Disney podcasts?

I knew if I come to the source of all things Disney, my fellow Intercotees would steer me in the right direction. :mickey:

poeticeclipse
12-31-2007, 10:42 AM
I listen to WDW Today regularly. I'm a big fan of Mike, Mike, Matt, and Len. They're killer. Lots of great facts... great episode topics... great guest hosts... and to top it all off, they are funny as heck!

mdearmas
12-31-2007, 11:03 AM
WDW today, WDW Radio, and Inside the Magic are my favorites coming in a close fourth would be ALL ABOUT THE MOUSE.

:goofy:

DisneyTeen
12-31-2007, 11:26 AM
WDW today and WDW Radio are both great. I enjoy how they take shots at each other. Both full of a ton of information and both very enterntaining.

MMouse6937
01-01-2008, 01:45 AM
The WDW Radio Show is the best. Lou knows everything there is to know about WDW. I do like WDW Today. They are pretty funny. Sometimes there are inside jokes that you have to listen a while to get them, but they are pretty humerous and informative. :mickey:

jefmblrd
01-01-2008, 10:19 AM
The WDW Radio Show is the best Disney podcast out there. Inside the Magic is a close second and WDW Today is good as well.

Not2Loud
01-01-2008, 04:04 PM
I just subscribed to several....thanks for the info!