PDA

View Full Version : Basic Park Ticket

Friend Of Pooh
12-30-2007, 04:36 PM
Hi Everyone,
I have been to WDW a couple of times and always bought the hopper pass. We are thinking about buying the Basic Ticket this time. My question is if we go to MK for the day and leave for a little while can we come back to MK on the same day? I just never had a basic ticket and want to make sure we can do this.
Also, has anyone heard of a price increase on tickets for 2008.

CleveRocks
12-30-2007, 04:53 PM
You are permitted unlimited in-and-out privileges at the same park for that day. If you leave MK, you can go back into MK any time later that same day. Re-entry into the same park on the same day is NOT park hopping.

prprincess
12-30-2007, 05:40 PM
Yes you definitely can. It's all we've been buying the past few times because we have two little ones under the age of four, and park hopping's way too much for their schedule at this time.

DizneyRox
12-30-2007, 06:46 PM
Same park, yes. Different park, not gonna happen, without getting the Park Hopping. You WILL NOT use another day of the ticket, you will be denied entry and will be asked to either upgrade your ticket with Park Hopping, or be directed to the fastest way back the the park you were in earlier.