PDA

View Full Version : Garden Grill Substitute

BritCody
12-30-2007, 10:20 AM
We want to go to the Garden Grill on our next trip. My kids are 13 & 16 and very picky eaters. Does anybody think the restuarant would have a problem substituting the childs chicken strips with the catfish? Or has anybody tried to substitute in the past? I just wanted to see if anybody has experienced this

Tinkerfreak
12-30-2007, 11:46 AM
I'm sure they would not have a problem with this. It's not like it will cost them any more money.

grego77
12-30-2007, 01:32 PM
I second that. It shouldn't be a problem at all.

Enjoy...! :mickey:

TheRustyScupper
12-30-2007, 01:33 PM
1) This one probably requires a call to 1-407-WDW-DINING.
2) I can easily make a case for and against substituting catfish.

dolphinmickey9170
12-30-2007, 03:12 PM
We were just there on the 14th and they brought us chicken and mac and cheese and didn't charge us a thing. I'm the only one who would eat the fish. So.....it shouldn't be a problem.

Here we go again...
12-30-2007, 11:25 PM
My pickey eater does not like sauces on anything so they brought out a tray with the sauce on the steak and one with out.
She ended up loving the steak and we did not have to ask for the chicken.
They were very nice about the substitutions.

sagessa
12-31-2007, 08:04 AM
We always get the chicken strips when we go. And not as a substitution, either. They will bring them in addition to everything else; you just have to ask for them.

Rachel R.

KylesMom
12-31-2007, 09:43 AM
On our last trip, DS was 9 & they offered him the choice of either the regular adult family-style meal, or the kids meal for the same price. He opted for a little bit of both, and they were more than happy to accommodate him. In addition to all of the items on the regular family-style menu, they also brought out chicken strips & macaroni and cheese just for him. Garden Grill is a great place! :mickey:

murphy1
12-31-2007, 10:00 AM
I am sure they will. We visit GG everytime. The servers are fantastic! We had a server named Shannon one time who I would ask for next time. Since the food is unlimited, they won't have a problem with it, I even had some of the kids chicken and they asked if I wanted some. Disney rule is to do whatever makes the guest happy if they are able to.