PDA

View Full Version : Dinner seating and shows

Turk82
12-30-2007, 10:17 AM
I just wondered which dinner seating you all preferred and why. I currently have the 2nd seating, but saw that may start as late as 8:30 and wondered then when the shows start (I don't want to feel rushed at dinner to not miss the show!). Any thoughts or suggestions?
Megan

hache
12-30-2007, 12:11 PM
I have never been on a DC-going in March. But, from what I have read, there are early shows and late shows. We have the early dinner-so we would go to the show afterwards. You go to the show and then to dinner.:cool:

angedeaile
12-30-2007, 01:35 PM
Hache hit it right on the nose. This is directly from the Disney Cruise Line website-

"Will I have enough time to eat dinner and see a live show?
Yes, whether you are assigned the early or late rotational dinner seating, the schedule has been designed to allow Guests plenty of time to see a performance of any evening's live show. If you are assigned the early dinner seating, you'll be able to go to the late performance of the live show. If you are assigned the late dinner seating, you'll be able to attend the early performance of the live show."

stitchcousin
12-31-2007, 10:00 AM
Yep. You won't feel rushed, because they show the shows both times (during first and then second dinner seating). We did the 2nd seating time and it gave us plenty of time to get back from the ports and dress for dinner. I don't think I would like to be rushed on the ports trying to get the first seating, which I believe is 5/6 pm (and the ship is still at port some days until 7 pm).

TammiMcMan
01-01-2008, 08:33 PM
I just wondered which dinner seating you all preferred and why. I currently have the 2nd seating, but saw that may start as late as 8:30 and wondered then when the shows start (I don't want to feel rushed at dinner to not miss the show!).2nd dinner seating means that you'll have "tickets" to the first show. The first show begins at 6:15. We had time to see the show and go back to our room and change before dinner if we wanted.