PDA

View Full Version : Where is Coral Reef?

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-29-2007, 08:36 PM
Where exactly is the Coral Reef Restaurant located? I think its in the same pavilion that Nemo and Friends is in, is that right? Is that the Living Seas Pavilion?

chicade88
12-29-2007, 08:39 PM
It is in the same pavillion but you go in through a different door. It is all the way to the right of the front of the building. We actually had some problems finding it (first timers...heh). Have a great time!

Jared
12-30-2007, 08:34 AM
Walk toward The Seas with Nemo & Friends pavilion and move all the way to the right of the building. There is a separate door for the Coral Reef Restaurant.

poeticeclipse
12-31-2007, 12:55 PM
I guess the best way to tell someone how to get there would be... walk towards Nemo and Friends. When you see the sign (with the seagulls and water) go RIGHT not LEFT towards the attraction itself. It will look like you're walking back towards nothing but if you follow the path, you'll see big fancy doors on the left! :) Hope that helps!

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-01-2008, 05:07 PM
Thanks, my sense of direction is not so good so this helps

dmosher
01-01-2008, 06:57 PM
I had no idea where this restaurant was until one year I took the DiveQuest SCUBA tour and from the inside if the tank you can see diners eating away. After playing with them for a while, and joking around, the tour ended and we (my dive buddy and I) got out and found the restaurant (And luckily got right in).
:pipes:
D