PDA

View Full Version : I am starting to get excited!!!!

orcalyn
12-29-2007, 07:02 PM
Hello fellow intercot friends!:rocks::rocks:
I just had to share, I just made my dining:eat: reservations and so far it was easy. Our trip is in 36 days and 14 hours. I was trying to focus on the holidays and not think about the trip, but now I am being consumed again. I have so many pictures:mickey2: already saved on my computer to add to my photo album that doesnt exist yet...hahaha
This will be my 3rd trip but my dh 1st and actually life was different those other times so this is kinda my 1st in some ways also.
Hope all of you have a safe and Happy New Year.:newyear:

AbeeNormal
12-29-2007, 07:11 PM
Congrat's on the ADR's - where did you book them? :)

orcalyn
12-29-2007, 07:28 PM
Hello!
I almost added where I made the adrs in my first post but I didnt want to put to much info into one post.
I would appreciate any opinions on my choices..keep in mind I never ate at any of these places the other times I have to Disney, so I hope I have good first impressions.

1. Feb 4th- :chef:Chef Mickey-Contempary Hotel
2. Feb 5th-Crystal Palace-Magic Kingdom:princess:
3. Feb 6th-Tusker House-Animal Kingdom:monkey:
4. Feb 7th-Sci Fi Theatre-Hollywood Studios:director:
5. Feb 8th-Germany-Epcot:smickey:
6. Feb 9th-Planet Hollywood-
On that Saturday and Sunday we were just gonna try to sight see and just end up where we end up, but I wanted to be sure to get into Planet Hollywood-I have been to one before just not in Disney.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-29-2007, 07:51 PM
:thumbsup: I have been to Sci Fi and Planet Hollywood and both were good....I've been to Crystal Palace once when food wasn't so good but had been good previously, I've heard management has changed since then and is one of the favorite's now....have fun:D