PDA

View Full Version : water rentals

MinnieMommie
12-29-2007, 01:49 PM
I remember reading somewhere (at least I think i did) that you can pay a set fee for unlimited use of the water sprites for 5 people. Not sure what the length of days it was for and if something in addition to the sprites could be used. Does anyone know what I am talking about? Please help. :mickey:

Figaro
12-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Do you mean the Sea Raycers? I know there's a coupon that allows for 90 minute rental at a 60 minute rate for up to i believe 5 guests. I think the Magic Your Way Packages allows for something like that, but I'm unsure of the specifics, also. Even still, the rental rates for the boats aren't too steep and their a blast to take out. :thumbsup:

Check out the Disney website...

DisneyParks.com > Walt Disney World > Tickets and Reservations (top right corner...) > Vacation Packages > 2008 Package Types

:mickey:

MinnieMommie
12-29-2007, 02:23 PM
Thanks for the tip. I think what I read was something different. It was an unlimited use for up to 5 people. Yes I meant sea raycers (formerly know by several different names).:mickey:

TammiMcMan
12-29-2007, 11:44 PM
It was called the family plan and cost $249. It gave a family of 5, unlimited use of the boats (sea raycers, canopy and pontoon), plus use of the bikes for up to 10 days. They no longer advertise it, so I'd suggest asking at the marina when you arrive. Some CM's will still do it.

MinnieMommie
12-30-2007, 04:18 PM
It was called the family plan and cost $249. It gave a family of 5, unlimited use of the boats (sea raycers, canopy and pontoon), plus use of the bikes for up to 10 days. They no longer advertise it, so I'd suggest asking at the marina when you arrive. Some CM's will still do it.

Thank you so much Tammi! That is exactly the plan I remember. I will inquire at the marina when I get in but do you know of anything I can find in print that describes this program? Also, was it only at Sammy Duval's or at any place where they have rentals? Thanks again!! :mickey:

TammiMcMan
12-30-2007, 04:55 PM
I will inquire at the marina when I get in but do you know of anything I can find in print that describes this program?The plan hasn't been advertised for about 2 years, so I don't think you're going to be able to find anything in print.
Also, was it only at Sammy Duval's or at any place where they have rentals?The package was available at any of the Disney resorts that had a marina. If I remember it correctly, you had to be a registered guest of the particular resort in order to be eligible. Sammy Duvals is a private company and not Disney. It wouldn't apply to any of their rentals.

MinnieMommie
12-30-2007, 05:55 PM
The plan hasn't been advertised for about 2 years, so I don't think you're going to be able to find anything in print. The package was available at any of the Disney resorts that had a marina. If I remember it correctly, you had to be a registered guest of the particular resort in order to be eligible. Sammy Duvals is a private company and not Disney. It wouldn't apply to any of their rentals.

Thank again. We'll be at OKW in June so I will ask about it then. :mickey:

mouseketeer mom
12-30-2007, 09:15 PM
We were so excited to read this post. Last month while at the Poly we spent close to $200.00 on sea racers for just two days for the five of us. It was such a highlight of our trip, we plan on doing it much more in April when we return. I hope we can pull off the family plan. Thanks!

faline
12-31-2007, 04:07 PM
My understanding is that this plan was discontinued.