PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy a ring

maxmolly
12-28-2007, 08:55 PM
I want to purchase a ring on this trip to disney. Any ideas where I could find a nice selection of rings and does anyone know about how much they are in price?

Mickey 101
12-28-2007, 09:45 PM
There are several places on property that have a nice selection. There's Uptown Jewelers on Main Street USA in MK, Mouse Gear in Epcot and, of course, World of Disney in DTD which has an entire room of jewelry. Rings start at around $20.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-28-2007, 10:10 PM
:blush: What kind of ring? The jewelry store on Main St. in the Magic Kingdom has very NICE jewelry...you can probably find cheaper rings in most any souvenier store.

maxmolly
12-28-2007, 11:06 PM
I am looking for something that is 10 kt gold not sure on style or anything yet how much would a good ring run a person

Samtastic
12-28-2007, 11:33 PM
You could always do pick a pearl and pick out a ring! That way it's more personal and an experience as well.

kakn7294
12-29-2007, 09:46 AM
I have a small, cheap Mickey icon ring that ran me about $20. They have the same ring in MK's Uptown Jeweler's in either 10k or 14k gold (not sure which) with clear stones that runs about $200 - $250. I can't remember the exact price. Be warned though, the stones have repeatedly fallen out of the cheaper version. I have a larger Mickey icon ring with clear stones that ran me about $30 and I recently discovered that it's actually sterling silver - how I didn't know that is beyond me as I've been wearing it for the better part of a year. DD has a sterling ring that's tinkerbell - I believe that it was also around $30. In addition to the places mentioned, there's a small jewelry store in MGM on the right-hand side as you walk towards ToT and RnRC that has a surprisingly large selection of jewelry as well, ranging from the inexpensive to the expensive. Good luck!

PrincessCandaceMarie
01-07-2008, 02:28 PM
Arribas Bros in DTD and at a few of the parks (kiosks) are great to browse too!:mickey:

DisneyDog
01-11-2008, 04:12 PM
You could have an initial ring carved by the Mexico pavillion in Epcot.

The ring I was drooling over was a Mikimoto black pearl with diamonds and white gold in the Japan Pavillion department store. It was around $1500.00. Maybe someday!!

KatGat
02-01-2008, 08:59 AM
After our son was born, my husband bought me the most beautiful ring at DTD. It was from a little kiosk thing near where the Pooh store was. Not far from where the POR boat drops you. The ring is a blue pearl (blue for boy of course)in a white gold setting. Simply beautiful. I think it was about $120.

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-02-2008, 09:59 AM
It really depends what you're looking for.

There is an awesome jewellery room in the DTD store, with tons of rings in every price range...from $20 up to hundreds for real gold and stones.

DH actually bought my engagement ring there, since he proposed at Disney, and I love it!