PDA

View Full Version : Cinderella's Holiday Wish Final Performance / Cinderella Castle Lights Final Date

Figment!
12-28-2007, 07:55 PM
12/28/07

Internal calenders list January 6th, 2008 as the last day for the '07-'08 performance of the Cinderella's Holiday Wish and the Cinderella Castle Light display.

11/12/07

......would also like to know the ending date of this spectacular spectacle.

Does anyone know how long this will last?

I would also like to know how long this light show will run.

I too would like to know how long they plan on lighting them.

I'll be there jan 12, does anyone know if they are still going to be on the castle??

An end date has not been announced.

Considering similar historical offerings, it's unlikely to run past January 6th (if it runs that long).

As soon as an end date is announced, it will be posted.

mrp4352
12-28-2007, 11:01 PM
Thank you!!! I'm so excited I'll get to see it one more time next week! :cloud9:

delusionalstitch
12-29-2007, 02:03 PM
If you haven't seen the Cinderella Castle Light display. I would HIGHLY reccomend going before the 6th. We went on 12/27/07 and all i have to say is WOW. I was blown away at the castle.

Pipalotta
12-29-2007, 04:59 PM
Oh gosh our first park day will be the 6th and as it is we are going to Animal kingdom that day to see the jingle jungle parade and then hoping to dhs to see the Osborne lights. I would love to see this but oh gosh all that park hoping just to see lights!

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
12-29-2007, 09:55 PM
If you haven't seen the Cinderella Castle Light display. I would HIGHLY reccomend going before the 6th. We went on 12/27/07 and all i have to say is WOW. I was blown away at the castle.

:thumbsup: I cannot agree more. The lights literally gave me goosebumps. Pictures do not do the Castle justice. I am so glad I was able to go.

Diznee4Me
12-30-2007, 09:51 AM
The lights were amazing on the castle. :thumbsup: Disney did an awesome job!

SurferStitch
01-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Oh gosh our first park day will be the 6th and as it is we are going to Animal kingdom that day to see the jingle jungle parade and then hoping to dhs to see the Osborne lights. I would love to see this but oh gosh all that park hoping just to see lights!

In all honesty....if you don't want to hop to three parks in one day, skip the Jingle Jungle parade and go see the castle. The castle is absolutely amazing! It's something not to be missed if you only have the one day to see it.

On our December trip, we got to see the castle every single night, whether it was from our room at the Poly, or actually being at MK....and it STILL wasn't enough!!

Trust me! If I could only see one between the parade and the castle (have seen both), I would definitely choose the castle. You'll also definitely want to see those Osborne Lights before they're gone. They are also amazing!

TinkerbellT421
01-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Me and my DBF arrived at DW on the 5th and sepcifically went to MK the 6th to make sure we got to see it. Usually we would have taken a day to relax before the park hopping began but we had to make sure to see it and not chance missing it. Plus MK is one of our favs so we always go more than once anyway so we went to Epcot during the day and that night went to MK just to see the lights. When we got there me and my DBF got goosebumps at the sight of the castle. We fell in love with it. Then we went back to MK on the 10th and the lights were gone. Im not sure when they took them down but they weren't there on the 10th. I am just so happy we got to see them. It was the most gorgeous thing I had ever seen.

senderella
01-15-2008, 04:41 PM
I emailed WDW customer service last week and asked about the lights. I am leaving in 16 days (yeah me) so I will be there the first week of Feb. They replied that the castle lights would still be lit with "ice".
There is still some time for those who have not seen them.

Altair
01-15-2008, 06:01 PM
I will be there the first week of Feb. They replied that the castle lights would still be lit with "ice".
There is still some time for those who have not seen them.

The last night for the ice lights was January 6th, the castle is now lighted normally. We were their the 7th and they were not lit.:mickey:

Donald A
01-15-2008, 08:40 PM
I was there on January 6th for the final night. It was an awesome sight!