PDA

View Full Version : Disney's Magical Express service

sammysam13
12-28-2007, 04:33 PM
Hey guys, I'm hoping someone here can give me a ballpark figure on the time it takes to get from Orlando airport to POR using Disney's Magical Express service. We are scheduled to arrive at MCO around 2:05PM on Wednesday June the 11th. Does anyone have an educated guess as to what time we will arrive at WDW? :confused: (AKA: About what time will we be on :cloud9:).

Piglet822
12-28-2007, 05:03 PM
The ride from the airport to Disney property is about 25 - 30 minutes. There's no way of knowing which stops will be on the bus with you but typically most people seem to arrive about 1 1/2 hours after landing.

disneymom15
12-28-2007, 05:04 PM
We always stay at the value resorts, it usually takes between 1hour and 15 minutes to 1 hour and 30 minutes.

princessjojo
12-28-2007, 09:18 PM
We made that same trip last June and it took us about an hour from the time of landing to arrival at our hotel. I think we spent more time on the bus than we spent any other time. It was really easy and quick, more so than I thought it would be. At the time it was pretty darn efficient as well. We may have been lucky too thought. We arrived around 10am so there may not have been as much traffic in line when we got there.

Good luck, you'll love the resort. We'll arrive a day ahead of you for a glorious 10 day stay at SSR!!!