PDA

View Full Version : Calling all of you who love sweet tea!!

mpoppinsgirl
12-28-2007, 12:46 AM
I had a thread earlier this year asking about sweet tea at wdw. I got back from my trip about a week ago and I just want everyone to know that there are a couple of places who do have sweet tea. There is a new brand of tea that has been put out by coca cola...it is called gold peak. It tastes very good!! I should know..I am a sweet tea expert...hey, I'm from South Carolina..we take it seriously around here. It DOES NOT taste like instant tea. Check it out sweet tea lovers.

Here we go again...
12-28-2007, 12:52 AM
Does it have lemon flavor? I love tea but hate lemon.... this is why I will not buy Lipton or community tea.

mpoppinsgirl
12-28-2007, 12:58 AM
I also hate the lemon flavor...this one is lemon free. It is very good!!

Sunshine1010
12-28-2007, 01:45 AM
Is it the kind they sell at SSR in a bottle? If so, yes, they have it lemon flavored.

Yes, there are several restaurants at WDW that served ice tea. I LOVED it!!!!!

MinnieMommie
12-28-2007, 05:55 AM
I had a thread earlier this year asking about sweet tea at wdw. I got back from my trip about a week ago and I just want everyone to know that there are a couple of places who do have sweet tea. There is a new brand of tea that has been put out by coca cola...it is called gold peak. It tastes very good!! I should know..I am a sweet tea expert...hey, I'm from South Carolina..we take it seriously around here. It DOES NOT taste like instant tea. Check it out sweet tea lovers.

Thanks for the tip. DH will be very happy! :mickey:

Goofeygal
12-28-2007, 09:26 AM
We are leaving a week from tuesday and my DH will appreciate this info, he love sweet tea.

beksy
12-28-2007, 09:35 AM
Thanks for the info...I love my sweet tea! Wondered what I would do a week without it! :thumbsup:

Hayden's Dad
12-28-2007, 09:44 AM
The Garden Grill at the Land has real brewed sweet tea. My sife asked everywhere we went and when they told us they had it we jumped on it. :D

ibrowse17
12-28-2007, 10:38 AM
The Garden Grill at the Land has real brewed sweet tea. My sife asked everywhere we went and when they told us they had it we jumped on it. :D

Agreed. Garden Grill was the only place we ate at last week that offered sweet tea:thumbsup:

magicofdisney
12-29-2007, 07:46 AM
I posted this previously, but it may have been missed. The Rainforest Cafe has AWESOME sweet tea. :mickey:

busterthebronco
12-29-2007, 06:48 PM
i just wanted to say i love ya'll for starting this thread.
its the best info ive gotten yet!
trails end used to have it as did the LTT.
but sounds like my new favorite place is the garden grill!:thumbsup:

#1donaldfan
12-30-2007, 09:38 AM
DW and kids will like this info...for me I like my tea UN-sweet....with a touch of lemon....I guess I really go against the grain...:thedolls:

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
12-30-2007, 09:57 PM
:party: Great News!!

tinkerbell04
12-31-2007, 09:02 AM
I tried this when I was there earlier in the month and was pleased to find it was so good.:mickey:

playdead88
12-31-2007, 09:21 AM
wow! i thought i was alone in my love for lemonless sweet tea that is right on the edge of sweetness to almost make your teeth hurt! the best tea i found in disney is at the columbia harbour house - thanks for the tip on the bottled brand :mickey: