PDA

View Full Version : Hotel switch transportation ?

luvkatiebug
12-27-2007, 11:10 PM
Happy holidays everyone!

My question is....

We are staying at the Swan for a week in May, we will most likely book a town car service for our airport to hotel transportation. We are contemplating staying for a few nights at the Nick hotel before we leave. If we do this, any suggestions for transportation. We will not be renting a car, so should be book our town car service to take us from the Swan to the Nick hotel, and then to the airport a few days later, or just call a cab or something. I have never stayed at more than one hotel, so I am looking for suggestions! Thanks so much for your help! :mickey:

JPL
12-27-2007, 11:36 PM
I would just use a cab :thumbsup:

faline
12-28-2007, 08:44 AM
I'd also suggest looking at a rental car for the moves you are contemplating. You might find it is less expensive to use a rental car even if it spends most of the time sitting in a parking lot.

Other than that, your choices would be to use taxi service or hire a private car company such as Quicksilver (http://www.quicksilver-tours.com/).

MOJoe
12-28-2007, 10:32 AM
It is so nice to have someone waiting at the airport to pick you up and take you to your resort. You don't spend time waiting in a cab line, or for a rental car agent. So i would use the towncar service going to the Swan.
But once there, you are no longer fighting huge airport crowds, or anxious to get to the parks. And getting a cab should be no problem. So i would take a cab from the Swan to the Nick Hotel, and probably another cab from there to the airport.