PDA

View Full Version : Probable ADR List for August

PrincessEmmasMommy
12-27-2007, 07:05 PM
Hi! We are traveling with a Grand Gathering of about 18 people in August. We are there for 10 nights. We are trying to do as many character meals as possible because there are several little children. This is our list as of now, let me know what you think. We are trying to do Bfasts and Dinners.
Breakfasts:
CRT, CP, TH (AK), H&V, Akershus, Chef Mickey's, O'hanas, and Good Morning Breakfast (for the Grand Gathering)
Dinners:
Dinner Safari (Grand Gathering), Illuminations Dinner and Dessert Reception (Grand Gathering), LTT, Sci-Fi Dine In, Biergarten, Garden Grill, 1900 PF, Hoop Dee Doo, and Backyard BBQ.

Also, has anyone done the Grand Gathering events? Is there a meal included with the Fireworks Cruise? Thanks!
Jen

lovedisneyworld
12-27-2007, 08:34 PM
We are going in August '08 and staying at the Riverside as well. From your list, it looks like you have hit all the main characters dinners. Another idea would be the Coral Reef. My kids loved seeing the huge aquarium, plus you can buy these little characters that light up on your straws. My kids thought they were cool. A great place for adults would be LeCellier in Epcot. I have never been there but heard they have great steaks. We loved the San Angel in Epcot. Again, the food was okay but the atmosphere was amazing. These are just a couple of ideas. I hope you have a nice trip. I hope the weather is great for August. :mickey:

Donald's Girl
12-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Love most of your choices! The only others I would suggest are dinner at Whispering Canyon (lots of fun, esp. for little ones) and Trail's End either for breakfast or dinner (best value at WDW!)
Have fun--I'm so envious of people who can get a Grand Gathering together!