PDA

View Full Version : Concert for Little Ones?

mjaclyn
12-27-2007, 04:30 PM
My DD 14mos LOVES the Wiggles. She watches their show every day and dances around the house. It's so cute! I noticed that the Wiggles don't have any concerts currently scheduled for the USA. Has anyone been to a similar show or concert that would be of interest to a little one? I was thinking about taking her this summer - she'll be about 20 months old. Any suggestions?

Strmchsr
12-27-2007, 07:06 PM
Given how successful it's been the last 2 years, I'm sure WDW will do the concert series for little ones again in the fall. That'd be a great trip!

murphy1
12-28-2007, 04:26 PM
I can't believe your dd is that old now! It seems like you, Terra and everyone just had 'em!!
Have you checked out Meet the Pizza's? They are another great group for kids.

We have been to two Wiggles shows, they are fun. I miss Greg, though!

mjaclyn
12-28-2007, 11:20 PM
We have been to two Wiggles shows, they are fun. I miss Greg, though!

We haven't been to a Wiggles show yet but I just found out that Greg was replaced!! I ordered the new Wiggles movie on Pay Per View for my DD and IMO it was AWFUL. I like the regular TV show MUCH better. There seems to be so much more singing and dancing in the TV show than there was in their new movie. I also miss Greg because Sam just isn't the same.

tinksmom02
01-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Ralph's World (used to be on during Playhouse Disney) puts on a great show--we've seen him twice this year. Don't know his touring schedule off-hand, though...

We also did Jamarama Live last year...it's billed as kids' first rock concert. It was a lot of fun, and featured different acts depending on what branch of the show you were seeing. We saw Ralph (from above), Sportacus and Stephanie from LazyTown, and a couple of other acts that we didn't know, but were very good. It's a very good, kid-oriented show, and it wasn't that expensive, either. Their website says they're planning now for Summer 2008, so you might want to look into it!

HTH! :mickey: