PDA

View Full Version : Can someone please tell me about the WL Conceirge

Catzle
12-26-2007, 10:01 PM
It's only $200 more a week compared to a regular room at the Poly and we are thinking of doing it. We would mainly use it for "breakfast" do they have the bagels, fruit and juice. Are there snacks and drinks pretty much all day?
Thanks,

Tinkerbellfan
12-27-2007, 10:30 AM
We just returned from a lovely stay at the Wilderness Lodge concierge. We ate breakfast there 4 of out the 6 mornings we were there. The breakfast is plenty but the same every day. They have fruit (cut up berries and melons as well as whole fruit), yogurt, cereal, pasteries, bagels, muffins, juices, water, teas and coffees. We were always full when we left.

I think breakfast goes until 10:30am and then snacks from 11am-4:30am. The snacks include cranberry juice, sodas, ice tea, lemonade, coffees, teas, water, two types of cookies, nuts, gummy snacks, gold fish, apples and bananas pretzels. I was always very full during snack time.

From 5-7p, the conceirge always had a wonderful pre-dinner snacks. We never used it in place of dinner but you easily could. There were vegies and dips, cheese and cracker, one hot dish, one soup, wonderful P&J sandwhiches, cranberry, wine, beer, lemonade, ice tea, water and soda.

Dessert is from 8p-10p. We only had dessert 3 nights we were there. Each night, they served cookies, brownies, and berry crumbler from Artist Pointe. Plus, they had coffee, tea and cordials (grande manier, congac, baily's and kalua).

The service was wonderful although we were always in our room for our turn down service taking so we didn't experience turn down service. It comes very early around 4:30p to 4:45p. They were extremely helpful in getting us all of the reservations we wanted - they even did it before the 180 day mark.

We had a wonderful view of Wishes. We caught them twice - I think the view was even better than from the Magic Kingdom!

I would highly recommend it. Good luck deciding!

Catzle
12-27-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks, that was great information! We are going to do it. Any good room recommendations?