PDA

View Full Version : Disney World as a gift...

tink03
12-26-2007, 04:40 PM
:mickey: I will be surprising my parents with a Disney World vaca in Sept. but I want to let them know ahead of time as a surprise gift. How should I let them know? The more suggestions the better!:party:
I would't tell them now but they need to take off from work:bar:
:santa3:
I cant wait to go!!

BMan62
12-26-2007, 04:59 PM
Prepare a slide show presentation for them of photos from previous trips and make the last one a sign saying "Next Trip Sept. 2008!"

Dopey's Girl
12-26-2007, 11:36 PM
I just helped a friend surprise her mom for Christmas....it was really fun! We compiled a list of things that at first, weren't specific to the trip, and gradually they got more and more specific.

The first gift was an animal print blanket (for AK, one park they will visit), then some travel sized items (shampoo, soap, etc.), then a memory card for a digital camera, then a new digital camera, then some Disney pins, a set of mouse ears with her name, all the way up too the vacation planing DVD and finally their resort confirmation! It was really fun to put together, and my friend said her mom was really excited!

Good luck whatever you decide. I'm surprising my best friend's little girl with a trip in October, and I can't wait!

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-26-2007, 11:45 PM
:) When is their anniversary??? If that timeline doesn't work out, how about as a Mother/Father's Day gift.