PDA

View Full Version : The 5 Days are better than None Trip Report...

luvdiznee
12-26-2007, 12:28 PM
This report is a little late but I wanted to put something out, so here it is. Myself, older ds and dd10. Some of you may remember, from a previous post that I hadnt even told dd10 about this trip. So the night before after dinner I told her she was not going to school for the next few days and she of course asked why. And I told her we were going on a Christmas vacation to Disney world! Needless to say, she was very excited and happy. Next morning, good start with a smooth on time flight by Jetblue. It was also nice that it left at 9'ish. We were to MCO by noon. Love those nonstop flights! And once in MCO could feel that FL heat so off with the sweatshirt. Nice transition from MCO to BWI. Short line to check in so got through in a good timely manner. Once we reached our room, yes it was a walk to get to room 3223, although after a few times, we did get used to it, but we were very with our room and view. No, not the Poly, I think we got spoiled. But I would certainly stay at BWI again as we did enjoy our stay. Anyway, once relaxed a little, and dressed for FL weather, me and dd take a walk to the Beach Club for a late lunch at Beaches n Cream. We didn't even have to wait 10 mins, got a nice seat near the jukebox, so had dd posing by it. We both had burgers and fries and they were good. Very satisfying. So was a good feeling walking to and from the restaurant. Did a little "window" shopping at both the Yacht and Beach club resorts. Then back to BWI for a little shopping there, too. And as suspected, we couldn't get enough of the balcony viewing of the BW so we spent time out there just people watching. Then after a bit headed out for MVMCP and even though we didn't have a dinner ressie this time we still wanted to get there a good time. Besides ds was ready to eat so we went to Cosmic Rays. DD and I shared a meal and we all got to enjoy the show they had going on. Then after a few of our favorite rides we watched the parade and fireworks. I will say I did feel cheated since I was not able to find any pins or t shirts with the actual "mvmcp" logo on them. They all said basic 2007 Christmas or something like that and I did buy that t shirt but I saw it at MGM studios and was just disappointed that I didn't have anything more "official" with the party logo on it. Maybe I'm just being picky. But back to the resort for good nights sleep. To be continued....

RedheadWriter
12-26-2007, 12:41 PM
Looking forward to reading more! :mickey:

dolphinmickey9170
12-26-2007, 01:24 PM
Thanks for sharing.:mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
12-26-2007, 02:26 PM
I am glad that you were able to surprise your daughter. Sounds like you are off to a very nice start. Someday I hope to stay over in that area and enjoy the views of the Boardwalk and Epcot. Thanks for reporting. :mickey:

Hair_Razor
12-27-2007, 08:54 PM
Thanks for the report!

pdrlkr
12-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

AbeeNormal
12-29-2007, 09:26 PM
Good for you for being able to keep the surprise, I think I would have burst. :mickey:

Sounds like you three are off to a great start, I'm looking forward to reading more. :thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
12-30-2007, 11:30 AM
Thanks for the report, looking forward to reading the next one now :)

DizNee143
12-31-2007, 12:59 PM
sounds like a great travel/first day..
cant wait to read the rest..:mickey:

Bethanymouse
12-31-2007, 01:57 PM
It sounds like you guys are having a great time! Thanks for sharing with us! Cant wait to read more!:mickey:

faline
01-02-2008, 11:19 AM
Great surprise for your daughter! Your trip is off to a good start! I love staying in a room with a balcony and a view!