View Full Version : Another question about Disney Dining Plan

BeccaO
12-26-2007, 11:17 AM
Ok, in the process of switching a room only reservation over to a package which includes the dining plan. My question is this, for the regular dining plan with one TS and one CS and a snack, does it include dessert with both the TS and the CS or just the TS? I know this has probably been asked before, but it just popped up in my head and I had to ask.

MississippiDisneyFreak
12-26-2007, 11:20 AM
:thumbsup: Yes, it is included on both.

BeccaO
12-26-2007, 12:10 PM
Sounds like a sweet deal to me!!!!! :mickey: Thanks!!!

DizneyRox
12-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Sounds like a sweet deal to me!!!!! :mickey: Thanks!!!
Remember, you will need to leave tip on that TS meal as well. That's assuming your vacationing after the first of the year.

It's really NOT such a great deal...

tinklover
12-26-2007, 02:23 PM
Remember, you will need to leave tip on that TS meal as well. That's assuming your vacationing after the first of the year.

It's really NOT such a great deal...

so after the first of the year we have to leave a tip on the table for TS ther eis no way to have it included in the dining plan?:confused:

BeccaO
12-26-2007, 02:26 PM
The whole Disney Dining thing is new to me because we have never done it before, so putting a tip down on a meal is not a big deal to me, I would put a tip down regardless because I always tip extra anyhow. Deal or not, it works for us, thats all that matters.

DizneyRox
12-26-2007, 05:46 PM
so after the first of the year we have to leave a tip on the table for TS ther eis no way to have it included in the dining plan?:confused:
Correct. TIpping is expected and is NOT included in either of the dining plan options.

I'm not suggesting or condoning not leaving a tip, I want everyone to be clear that the tip is NOT included in 2008 and shold be figured into your budget. The DDP has lost a lot of value (not that it had much to begin with) between 2007 and 2008. Those not keeping up with the changes may be in for a shock.