PDA

View Full Version : Haunted Mansion Pet??

poeticeclipse
12-26-2007, 10:20 AM
Does anyone remember (they may still have it) when CMs working the stretching room would carry a rodent of some type around. It appeared very real. It moved and everything!

The first time I tried to go on HM I was 12 and was terrified to start with but when the CM put this rodent thing on my shoulder I lost it and headed for the emergency exit.

I'm much wiser now but that was still scary as heck!

CaptSmee
12-28-2007, 12:30 AM
Does anyone remember (they may still have it) when CMs working the stretching room would carry a rodent of some type around. It appeared very real. It moved and everything!

The first time I tried to go on HM I was 12 and was terrified to start with but when the CM put this rodent thing on my shoulder I lost it and headed for the emergency exit.

I'm much wiser now but that was still scary as heck!

No. But I also know that in the past they experimented with live actors during certain segments of the ride.

KAJUNKING
12-28-2007, 01:53 AM
i dont recall anything like that, but i dont think i would like it if they did that to me, and would probably freak out myself!

WDWFREAK101
12-29-2007, 12:49 AM
I never knew that! You know, those rodents aren't the only pets living in the HM. When you exit the ride, look up to the left and you will see the Pet cemetery. If you look far up, you will see the one and only Mr. Toad himself!

DrWorm2008
12-29-2007, 10:20 PM
YES!!! I remember them carrying something around with them! I thought it was just a rubber thing that they tried to "animate" themselves. Still creepy! And once in a while, cast members will jump out at you right before you begin the ride and you think they are not behind you anymore.
I'm always thinking they're going to do it to me, and I was ready for him! I scared him! YESSSSS!:thedolls:

RedheadWriter
12-30-2007, 12:02 AM
I have seen the squirmy rat, though never have I seen it put on any guest. Hmmmm would love to though