PDA

View Full Version : Help !! Springs Section or Grandstand ?

ramftbl
12-24-2007, 06:03 PM
I'm trying to plan a Trip to Saratoga Springs with 3 families next fall. Most want to be close to the Main pool and Check-in, but also want to stay away from being the last Bus Stop when leaving and arriving. I'm also leery about stories recently saying the Springs section looking in need of repair and noisier than others. The Grandstand section looks to be newer, but how far from the Main pool and check in is it ? Is there a Saratoga veteran that could help me make an educated choice (a 2 bedroom villa with a room # )? I am trying to make the wisest choice possible !! Thanks so much !!

DVC Mike
12-24-2007, 06:41 PM
We just stayed in the Grandstand section in Dec. I like this section as it's the newest section of SSR, it's the first bus pickup, and it's close to the main pool/restaurants. It also has a nice themed pool.

The Springs are closest to the main pool/restaurants, but the buses can be full since it's one of the last pickup stops.

meandmydog1
12-24-2007, 10:22 PM
I stayed in the Grandstand this year and loved it. It is the first bus stop to load and the first off. Also the pool is awesome and has a few cool sections to it, the little ones may enjoy it also, they have these cool horses which spray a mist and you can also point them and spray each other as well. The pool bar there is great. Plenty of beach chairs and towels, washer and dryer are right there! We loved it and wouldnt stay any place else. Also there is a little path that you can take around the side of the pool, past the pool bar and over the path for golf carts and around to the main house, very quick and easy! Have fun!

ramftbl
12-25-2007, 01:31 PM
Thanks to you both for getting back to me.. Grandstands it is !!!!