PDA

View Full Version : Aprilisis- MUCH needed vacation! Nov. 30- Dec. 8, 2007: Day 9

aprilisis
12-24-2007, 10:58 AM
Day Nine- December 8th- We’re going home! :sob:

We had an 8:30am breakfast at Boma. Lee wasn’t feeling well, so he didn’t eat much. I ate as much as I could! I loved the juice mixture they had- I wish I could remember exactly what it was! We decided to finish packing up & go to Downtown Disney Marketplace for last minute shopping. Our trip to the airport & trip home was uneventful. We did talk :blah: with a nice couple from the San Diego area while we were in the Orlando airport- they had been traveling forever that day! They still had a while to go, too. Chatting with them made the time fly by. When we got into Boston, we got our luggage quickly & got into the shared van. The trip home was nice- the two couples riding with us were also in Worcester, so the ride was quick. We were the last ones dropped off. Isis freaked out when she saw us for about 5 minutes, then she gave us the cold shoulder…. Until I gave her Shamu- then she was happy again.

Some final thoughts: Overall it was a great trip. I loved the Holiday festivities! The Candlelight Processional was wonderful, the Osborne lights were amazing, and MVMCP was fantastic! The food did not disappoint. I met a couple of great people (Intercotees), too!! I was a little disappointed about missing some of the rides I usually go on, but I didn’t let it put a damper on things. I have an excuse now to go back soon!

Photos from the plane (NYC area)… (http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561871465NzmPsc?vhost=good-times)

As soon as I get another Photopass CD (the first one they sent is defective), I will send a link to the photos.

Thanks for listening! :thanks:

BronxTigger
12-24-2007, 12:12 PM
Awww, sad to go home.

That is a cool shot of Lower Manhattan and the NY Harbor. I like how you can see the bridges.

Thanks for taking the time to share your trip report and photos with us. I enjoyed reading them and looking at the pictures!

RedheadWriter
12-24-2007, 12:15 PM
I hate last days at WDW!!
Great reports. Thanks for sharing your trip with the masses!

tinklover
12-24-2007, 12:18 PM
thanks for the report sounds like you had a wonderful trip and thansk for the pics they were great.:thumbsup:

ChipnDaleGal
12-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Sad to have the vacation over, but it sounds like your welcoming committee was glad to see you back home. Thank you so much for all the time you put into your reports, April. They were a lot of fun to read and I enjoyed them very much. :mickey:

pdrlkr
12-24-2007, 03:51 PM
Thanks for sharing! :smickey:

AbeeNormal
12-26-2007, 12:44 AM
April, Lee & Isis.... Merry Christmas & thank you so much fo sharing. :santa:

faline
01-01-2008, 05:00 PM
Terrific pics!

Glad you had a good trip!