PDA

View Full Version : Week of Halloween

fanofdisney
12-24-2007, 09:47 AM
Has anyone gone the week of Halloween? We are now looking at Oct 25-Nov 1 which means our 3 children, ages 13, 11 and 5, will be missing Halloween at home. That means no school parties and trick or treating in the neighborhood. I know the 13 yr old won't care but I'm worried that once the time comes the other 2 will be disappointed. Heck, we will be at the Happiest Place on Earth who could be disappointed right? Should the crowds be light except for MNSSHP on Halloween night? We will have 11 of us with the extended family and lighter crowds would definately make it a little easier to travel with a larger group.
Merry Christmas:tree::santa::stock:

Momof2boys
12-24-2007, 10:19 AM
We have gone during Halloween week for the past 3 years and really enjoy ourselves. We find the crowds to be light - moderate. When we do miss school parties & neighborhood Trick or Treating the boys hardly realize it . It's a great time to visit.

tinklover
12-24-2007, 12:21 PM
if you have MNSSHP tickets for halloween night the kids will not miss trick or treating they give out candy at the park. How cool would that be for you kids to trick or treat at Disney?

chrisandmattsmom
12-24-2007, 12:33 PM
We were there from Oct 21-27, 2006 and we didn't think it was that crowded. Most rides were less then a 10-15 minute wait except for Soarin'. We went to MNNSHP on the 24th and had a blast! The parade and fireworks were fantastic! It wasn't crowded that night at all. In fact, we got to stay on Barnstormer because no one else was in line! My two boys, ages 7 and 4, didn't care that we missed out on their Halloween parties at school. They had a great time trick-or-treating at Disney!