PDA

View Full Version : November?

KAT1811
12-23-2007, 12:14 AM
We are typically September visitors and due to the purchase of our new company we are thinking of visiting WDW in November of 2008 instead of September. We have three girls 11, 3, and 1. We are looking at going to WDW November 6 - 16, 2008. I was hoping you all could give us some input as to the crowds and weather we can expect during our visit. We are certainly going to stay in a monerail resort (for the first time) and it looks like the Grand Floridian is going to be the winner this year. I am so excited!!!

P.S. - DD#2's birthday is November 11th & DD#3's birthday is November 9th.

cajunprincess
12-23-2007, 01:26 AM
My husband and I went around that time a few years back, and the crowds were very minimal. I was very excited that we choose that time. Not sure if they are still that way now. Good luck....and have fun!!!!!

Twinsowner
12-23-2007, 07:56 AM
We went this year Nov 11-17 and it was fantastic. It was more crowded than the previous 2 trips this time of year but still what I would say not crowded. We are returning the same time in 08. Only bad thing is it gets dark early and the parks close. Plus it gets a little cool at night. Otherwise it couldnt be better!!!!

PlutoToo
12-23-2007, 12:35 PM
We were there fro Nov 5 to 21 this year. The crowds were pretty light until the 19th (Thanksgiving crowd coming in). EPCOT was probably the more crowded poark since the Food and Wine Festival was going on until the 12th.:thumbsup::thumbsup: I HIGHLY recommend trying some of the festival food. Have a great time. The weather was a little chillier than I expected, but still in the high 60's to mid 70's.

KAT1811
12-23-2007, 01:27 PM
We've done athe F&W festival before and loved it. I completely forgot that it would still be going on while we are there. It ends on the 12th again this year (or there abouts)? I can remember that when the festival began the crowds increased considerably. Thank you for all of the feedback!

MickeyMousse
12-23-2007, 07:39 PM
We were there 11/4-11/15 and found the crowds to be quite manageable! Although while we were there, we encountered Jersey Week, Soap Star Weekend and Int'l Food and Wine. Just don't plan on going to MGM during Soap Star, because it is a madhouse! We spent the day at MK instead. I think, next to January, November was one of the best times for us to visit. Enjoy!