PDA

View Full Version : Mickey ears

goofiecrazy
12-22-2007, 08:58 PM
I was thinking of getting my son and daughter a set for our trip this coming summer.If i ordered them over the phone can i get their names stitched in them?Or is that something i would have to wait and buy there and then have them put their names on them? How much or the ears? Does it cost anything for the names on them?

rkmemkc
12-23-2007, 12:12 AM
I ordered a set for my sister last year and they came in record time with perfect spelling...SHARI. Hope this helps
http://www.laughingplacestore.com/Category-RC-321.asp
:mickey::mickey::mickey:

BronxTigger
12-23-2007, 01:01 AM
I think part of the fun of mouse ears is going to the store in MK on Main Street and choosing them.

I'd wait until you get there, but get them the first day you arrive and at the store on Main Street (on the right side as you enter, next to Tony's).

cajunprincess
12-23-2007, 01:29 AM
I am so glad to know that you can do this ahead of time. My mom will be visiting the World with us in September, and she hasn't been since she was 18....way before I was born. I may order her some and have them for her when she arrives! Thanks for the post!

goofiecrazy
12-23-2007, 02:25 PM
I looked at them on laughingplace.com and the prices were crazy.They over charge everything on there.I dont think they were that much in the parks? I was thinking under 12 bucks?

FlaTinkRAMESAM
12-30-2007, 11:03 AM
I looked at them on laughingplace.com and the prices were crazy.They over charge everything on there.I dont think they were that much in the parks? I was thinking under 12 bucks?

yeah...they are a bit overpriced... the plain black ears are $11 or so I think for adults... I can't remember exactly. It is $2 for embroidery @ the parks.

I would wait and get them the first day there. It is so fun to pick out the ears and watch them embroider your name on them... :mickey:

ibelieveindisneymagic
12-30-2007, 11:15 AM
Another fun, yet slightly expensive way is to order through the Disney florist.

For our last trip, we ordered a basket from the florist, which included a set of mouse ears. DD was so excited when they were delivered to the room on our first day.