PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate in Disney Magic

pox24
12-21-2007, 10:26 AM
My son is stationed at Fort Stewart in Georgia. He is a Staff Sargeant in the Army. Last month he pulled a man out of a burning SUV after he had lost control and rolled over. My son has been nominated for the Soldiers Medal for his actions. I wrote a letter to the WDW folks about what had happened. Yesterday they called me and gave my son and daughter in law four days with Park Hoppers. The folks at WDW never cease to amaze me. The kids were exstatic. :cloud9:

tinklover
12-21-2007, 12:36 PM
:thumbsup: That is so awesome. Disney never ceases to amaze me either. I know he was only nomintaed but he is a winner in my book and tell him thanks from me and my family.

MMouse6937
12-21-2007, 01:25 PM
That's so sweet, made me tear up :( God bless your son. Merry Christmas to you

missbunny
12-21-2007, 10:34 PM
What a wonderful gift. Please give my congrats and thanks to your son for doing such a noble thing. You must be so proud of him. Happy holidays form my family to yours. God bless you and keep you all safe.

pox24
12-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Thank you all for your kind words...

Merry Christmas

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-25-2007, 11:17 AM
That takes a lot of bravery to go near a burning vehicle. He deserves anything anyone wants to give him.
PS I was born at Fort Stewart, but I don't remember it.
I hope your son and his family have a magical vacation.

IloveDisney71
12-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Your son sounds like an amazing man! What an act of courage. I think it's great that Disney acknowledged this brave act. I hope your son and his wife have a great time at Disney!

crazypoohbear
12-26-2007, 08:32 PM
Your son is a very brave person. He deserves the recognition.! Congrats on raising such a good boy.
P.S. It was only a camp when Payroll princess was born there!:secret: