PDA

View Full Version : preferred loop

sheltie
12-20-2007, 06:59 PM
i will be going down to fort wilderness in june. just wondering which loop is the best for preferred. we already have reservations also we have a forty foot 5th wheel with 3 slide outs and an awing. we stayed in the pet loop before because we had a dog but she passed away on the 15th of this month:(. so we will not have a pet this time it will be hard because our last 4 trips down we had her. anyways we always had a hard time backing ou camper in just wondering which loop was more spacious
thanks

mickey98
12-20-2007, 08:00 PM
Make sure that you let central reservations know that your rig has 3 slides and an awning and that is is 40 feet, F.W. uses a numbering system from 1-5 for their campsites to determine difficulty on getting into the site, MAKE sure that when you get your confirmation in the mail that the information that you gave them is on the confirmation.. Then call the F.W. front desk 10 days BEFORE you arrive to make sure that they have the same information that you gave when you made your reservations. The F.W. front desk can not see your reservation until 10 days before you arrive..

Have a good time !!!

LONESTAR
12-20-2007, 08:10 PM
Tell them at the front desk about your trailer length, slides, awning. They have a rating system on all their campsites from easy to hard to back into. Also Which will acomadate slides. As for which loop, your best bet is to look at a map and see what you want to be close to. We always stay in the 100 or 200 loop. My dad in a ECV so he doesn't have to get on a bus to go to MK or Trails end. For me and the DW doesn't really matter which loop because we use a golf cart and like to ride around.
Hope this helps.:balloon: