PDA

View Full Version : Aprilisis- MUCH needed vacation! Nov. 30- Dec. 8, 2007: Day 5

aprilisis
12-20-2007, 01:35 PM
Day Five- December 4th

This morning we slept in & went to Kona Café at 10am. You guys are not going to believe this, but I could not get through the whole piece of Tonga Toast!! I was looking forward to it because I have had it several times before & loved it. This time, it was too sweet for me! My sense of taste had better not be changing…I loved Tonga Toast! I was mad at myself more than anything else.
We left the Poly & headed to DtD Marketplace to do some shopping. :cart: I picked up some bath bombs & salts for my Grandmother in Basin, then went to Once Upon a Toy. I could spend days in that store! I ended up getting the My Little Pony box. The cashier was great- she stuffed in even more than I had in there! My cousin’s daughter will be VERY happy! We strolled through some of the other shops, then returned to AKL.
I was getting excited because it was MVMCP night! :santa: I pleaded with Lee to take his jacket, but he didn’t. He was cold later on. We took the monorail, sat in the front, and got stuck for quite a while. They had added on another train & had to do a bunch of safety checks. MVMCP was sold out for the night. I went right to HM to check out the changes. I loved them all! That was such a great ride. Right after, we went to LTT & had the dinner there. I carbed out big time- mashed potatoes, mac & cheese (you would think I would get sick of it, but I never do!), and bread. I did eat the salad & veggies, too, though. It was all really good.
After dinner I forced Lee to go on IASW for a quick ride. We ended up getting stuck! I was supposed to be meeting Carol (Caroleh-it was her birthday!!) & her husband. Thank goodness she called so I could let her know where we were. We met up at the Christmas shop in Liberty Square to watch the parade together. I really enjoyed talking with her & had a lot of fun chatting. The parade was wonderful. We parted ways after the parade. :(
POTC was a walk-on! We went to get Hot Chocolate for Lee (he was cold) & watched the fireworks. I went on Space Mountain while Lee waited for me. I have to say that I was scared because it was so rickety! I think it is time for an update. Lee & I then went on Buzz Lightyear- I still stink at shooting. My score is always low! I love it anyways. Monsters Inc Laugh Club was SO funny!!! Lee ended up getting picked on a little. I took Lee to see Mickey’s Philharmagic & he loved it. I always enjoy that, too- it is very well done. We went on HM one more time & then went back to the room. Lee was cold & tired & I didn’t want to torture him any longer.

Photos from Day 5… (http://good-times.webshots.com/album/561823428sEOmaD?vhost=good-times)

Next up- Day Six- December 5th (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1499991#post1499991)

ChipnDaleGal
12-20-2007, 01:55 PM
You ate at two of my favorite places today. :tasty: Sounds like you had a good time at the Christmas party. I love your pictures, especially of that castle all decked out in icicles! Thanks for sharing. :mickey:

RedheadWriter
12-20-2007, 02:16 PM
I've got to go to LTT and also try the Mac And Cheese (good god, I love mac and cheese!
Great report once again!

pdrlkr
12-20-2007, 09:01 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

AbeeNormal
12-21-2007, 12:11 AM
You're getting to be a great photographer, your pictures are amazing.:thumbsup:

Glad to see you two really enjoyed the MVMCP.:santa:

faline
12-21-2007, 06:43 AM
Shopping and a Christmas Party - how can a day get any better!

Love your pics! My parade favorites are still the wooden soldiers!

aprilisis
12-24-2007, 09:37 AM
I love the wooden soldiers, too- though all I could think about was how uncomfortable the suits must be! :laughing:

BronxTigger
12-24-2007, 12:01 PM
I saw today that you posted day 6 and beyond, so I had to go read days 1-5. Now that I'm caught up, I'm off to read the new stuff!