PDA

View Full Version : WOW! I'm impressed…

Dracula766
12-20-2007, 09:52 AM
I received my disneyshopping.com order yesterday and there was a mistake with my order. I'd ordered some Alice track pants for my girlfriend and instead they sent me a toddler's Pooh nightgown. The package was labeled correctly but was obviously the wrong item. :rolleyes:

So here i go being cranky because I'm up waaaay too early having to make a phone call and expecting a big hassle. :angry:

I called and although I was on hold it was only for a few minutes, The CM was extremely friendly and helpful and understood that I need the item by xmas so she is having a replacement sent immediately. What I did not expect was this, instead of me having to send back the incorrect item (which i really don't have time to do) she asked that I simply donate it to a local charity.
How cool is that? :thumbsup:

Now I can go back to sleep knowing this was taken care of wonderfuly :sleepin:

tinklover
12-20-2007, 10:31 AM
Wow the magic of Disney :magic: at home. pretty awesome if you ask me. I had the same thing happen last year for my one DD's birthday I had ordered her some princess outfits and i got mickey ones instead. They sent out the right order right away got it over night and with the correct order was a label to send the wrong order back at tehir expence and they sent an extra outfit for my daughter. I was amazed , I was in awe , I was in tears( happy ones). Disney Rocks

vicster
12-20-2007, 10:32 AM
That is so cool! That is why we love Disney so much and keep going back!

Darbylew
12-20-2007, 10:44 AM
That is what WDW is all about. We just got
back and had a wonderful time.
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE........
:santa::candy::santa2::deer:

goofysbabe
12-20-2007, 10:44 AM
This is why I love Disney :thumbsup:

Tink&Goofy
12-20-2007, 10:50 AM
I'm glad that you had such a positive experience! My experience with them has been less than magical. Last years order that was "guaranteed by Christmas" arrived 2 days afterward. An order this year was all messed up, and I simply returned it. Do not know if I have gotten a credit back yet or not.
I am always so tempted to order from them, but have had terrible luck! Glad to hear someone has better success than me!!

bleukarma
12-20-2007, 11:11 AM
I'm glad you had such a positive experience! :mickey:

btharvey
12-20-2007, 11:24 AM
I'd probably give her the nightgown. ;)

Kidsmom
12-20-2007, 11:33 AM
We had a magical Christmas shopping thing occur too although it was Omaha Steaks! We were suppose to get 2 filets and 2 lobster tails, but received 2 - 2lb Chautabriand (sp?) and 6 filets. They told us to keep the meat and re-sent the correct order including the extra filets and told us to have a happy holiday and enjoy a great Christmas feast! We will!!

tinksmom02
12-20-2007, 11:02 PM
I had a similar experience with Disney. I'd ordered Tinkerbell drawer pulls for DD's dresser, and they sent 2 Cars cars instead :confused: When I emailed them, I was pretty irate...I wrote that I would be glad to ship them back, as long as they paid the costs (I know, it wouldn't have been much to ship them, but it wasn't my error! :blush:) They sent the drawer pulls right away and asked that I donate the cars to charity.

Mickey 101
12-21-2007, 02:24 AM
I had a positive Disney shopping experience, too, although it was at the parks. I bought a t-shirt as a gift and when I got home, realized it had a very small hole on the back. I called WDW Merchandising expecting to have to ship it back to prove there was a problem, etc and then wait for the replacement. Instead, the cm made a little joke about thinking I wanted the shirt air-conditioned and said we'll send out a new one immediately, there's no need to return the old one. That's great customer service and one of the reasons I love WDW!

SurferStitch
12-21-2007, 07:25 AM
I also just had a great experience in the parks at Mouse Gear.

DH and I were shopping in there, and I was holding my Tinkerbell Santa hat that I had bought in the MK several days earlier. It was rather warm out that day, and I took the hat off to cool down.

Well, after who know how long, I realized I was no longer holding my hat, and had dropped it somewhere. I looked everywhere, but to no avail. I asked a nice CM (young girl around 20 or so) if someone had turned it in, but nobody had. She helped me look some more, but it was gone.

I was going to buy another one, but she insisted she would "take care of me". So, she took me to her manager, Rick, and explained the situation. I felt really bad that this gentleman had to hear the ever-so-minor woes of a grown woman losing an inexpensive Santa hat, but the CM insisted on me getting a free replacement.

Rick was happy to oblige, and gave me a certificate for a free replacement Tink hat. It was so nice, and something he absolutely did not have to do, but did it anyway.

I kind of felt sheepish about it, but that sweet CM had it set in her mind that I was getting another hat free of charge. :blush:

magicofdisney
12-24-2007, 07:48 PM
I love these stories. :)

One evening my older kids and I were sitting in Frontier Land waiting for SpectroMagic. As we were getting arranged, someone (one of us) knocked our popcorn over and spilled about 1/3 of it on the ground. We tried to sweep it to the curb best we could then continued on munching. A very nice CM saw the whole incident and proceeded to get a new bucket (slap full of popcorn) and brought it over for us to enjoy. I was really touched he did that for us. :mickey:

TikiGoddess
12-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Two years ago I ordered some pj's for the kids from Disney Shopping online. Not only did we receive the pjs but in the box was a Stitch ornament! My hubby was less than thrilled as he is not a Stitch fan whatsoever, but I love it --- it now has a place of honor on our tree every year, just to annoy him. :D

TikiG

PAYROLL PRINCESS
12-25-2007, 10:55 AM
I'm glad to hear they rectified the error. But hopefully these pants were not a gift. Either that or I hope your girlfriend doesn't post on here too! Otherwise you gave away the surprise. LOL

pixiesmimi
12-25-2007, 05:30 PM
We had the same good experience. On our anniversary trip in August, DH bought a golf shirt at DTD that he thought was size L because that is what the hanger said. Of course, he didn't bother to check the size tag. :) I usually do but was busy shopping and didn't check it. When we got home, he was going to put it on and discovered that it was a size small. I called and was going to return it for the correct size. The CM said that was a discontinued item and they didn't have any more. She told us to just keep the Sm and sent us a complete refund for the shirt. I was amazed! My DGS got a new golf shirt for his birthday. :blush: