PDA

View Full Version : Disney Divas Xmas '07 Pretrip Report

chechas
12-19-2007, 07:33 PM
When: December 21-26, 2007
Where: Polynesian Garden View
Who:
Me (30+) - shhhh don't tell cuz I still claim 26 hehehe
DD (12...oh excuse me I was just reminded that she is actually 12 and a half now)

DD missed school last Friday with a bad cold so instead of keeping her home this Friday and hitting the road early, she will be going to school though I will pick her up a littl early and we will head on over from there (it is just over an hour drive).

This is our 3rd annual Xmas trip to Poly and Disney so it is all about relaxing and spending time and being the princesses we know we are. LOL.

We have tickets for MVMCP for Friday night so very excited for that. We originally had ADRs for tea Friday afternoon before the party but since we are getting a later start than originally planned and won't get to the Poly until about 5 or so...they were cancelled. :0(
May try to rebook for later in the trip though.

I was unable to book the Luau on Xmas day as we usually do so this year we are Tier 1 seating on Xmas Eve. We have our usual 1st morning Charater Breakfast at O'Hanas planned and due to the change of days for the Luau, we are having Xmas dinner at Jiko. We have never eaten there before so I am looking forward to it. Have a few other ADRs for Raglan Road, Chefs du France (lunch) and Artist Point. Other meals will be counter serve since we really like to just go with the flow and not be too locked down. Chefs du France and Artists Point are also new for us. My daughter is a foody - LOL. She loves trying new things and will eat just about anything once - including escargot(which she didn't care for)!

Will take one day and go over to Universal to see Grinchmas and the newly resurrected Who-bilation Show and tree lot. Will of course spend some time at DTD shopping and taking in the sights and sounds.

As for parks, we have to go to EPCOT...love that park at Xmas. And of course Osborne lights at MGM. We saw Fantasmic for the first time last year...not sure why we never caught it before in all our trips but we both loved it and added it to the plans for this year.

We look forward to sharing our journey with all of you!

See ya at Mickey's!
~CC

luvdiznee
12-20-2007, 09:41 AM
have a great time!

ChipnDaleGal
12-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Looks like a wonderful Mother/Daughter WDW Holiday Extravaganza!! I hope you both have a great time together. :mickey:

RedheadWriter
12-20-2007, 11:03 AM
Sounds like a wonderful plan. hopefully, I can convince my own mother to get out of this cold, snowy town and enjoy WDW next Christmas.
Can't wait to read your reports when you get back!

darko aggie
12-20-2007, 11:13 AM
Merry Christmas and have a great time!!!

faline
12-20-2007, 02:39 PM
What a nice, relaxed way for you and your daughter to celebrate the holidays!

DizNee143
12-20-2007, 03:02 PM
sounds like a good plan..hope you guys have fun!! :mickey:

AbeeNormal
12-20-2007, 09:26 PM
Have a fabulous time & Merry Christmas:santa:, I look forward to hearing all about it when you get home to help the trip last just a little longer. :cloud9: