PDA

View Full Version : Aprilisis- MUCH needed vacation! Nov. 30- Dec. 8, 2007: Day 4

aprilisis
12-19-2007, 03:54 PM
Day Four- December 3rd

This morning we got up early to get to Donald’s Safari breakfast :donald: & I am happy we did. I really liked this buffet. I got to eat a ton of pineapple & potato & leek frittata. After breakfast we went on the safari, but there were NO animals out at all! We walked the Pangani Forest Exploration Trail & then Rafiki’s Planet Watch. I went on Expedition Everest & I like it more & more each time I ride it. It is definitely in my top 5 now. We took a ride on Dinosaur- which I don’t think of as a traumatic ride- and Lee hated it. I thought he would literally cry. After that, I didn’t take him on anything but slow-moving, low-key attractions. On the way back from Dinosaur, I did EE again. This time it was a walk-on! On the way out of AK, we saw It’s Tough to be a Bug. :bee:
Back at the hotel, Lee took a nap & I did some laundry. We got ready & drove over to Artist Point for dinner. I REALLY love the food here. I had the potato and chive potstickers & they were perfect. Lee was tired after dinner, so we headed back to AKL & went to sleep. :sleepin:

Photos from Day 4… (http://travel.webshots.com/album/561821947pDnYOP?vhost=travel)

Next- Day Five- December 4th (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?p=1498195#post1498195)

RedheadWriter
12-19-2007, 06:02 PM
And more great photos!!!! I've enjoyed all of your reports!
Rachel

AbeeNormal
12-19-2007, 06:36 PM
Sorry to hear that Lee hated a ride that much, it must have really freaked him out. Tell him the best part about hating a ride is "Never having to do it again".:thumbsup:

Your pictures are really great, thanks again. :mickey:

ChipnDaleGal
12-20-2007, 10:23 AM
That is too bad that Dinosaur did not agree with Lee. The rest of the day sounded great! Thanks for sharing. :mickey:

faline
12-20-2007, 12:44 PM
I've never experienced a safari without seeing any animals. That must be kind of strange!

Nice day and nice pics!

pdrlkr
12-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey:

BronxTigger
12-24-2007, 11:54 AM
That is a bummer about the safari and Lee and Dinosaur. At least you got to relax in the afternoon and Lee caught up on his sleep.

I keep waiting for you to get tired...