PDA

View Full Version : Flying SouthWest

AuntDJ
12-19-2007, 11:01 AM
Hi All~

I know as of now SW does not participate in the hotel check in for out going flights.

Is there somewhere that I can check in online and print my boarding passes at the 24 hour mark?

Thanks,
DJ

cperry92380
12-19-2007, 11:06 AM
Front desk @ your resort can do it for you. I also think they have business centers at the deluxe resorts where you can pay a connect-fee for web access and do it there.
But others have said that CMs at the front desk of their resort have been more than glad to do it for them...
Or, do like I did last trip, call back 'home' and have someone who isn't on the trip check you in and then print your boarding passes when you get to the airport...:D

faline
12-19-2007, 11:35 AM
I've stopped at the Concierge desk at the resort to print mine. I've also used Guest Relations at the park. Just make sure you're within your 24 hour window and have your reservation number with you.

me...
12-19-2007, 12:11 PM
Guest Relations at DTD does it as well : )

BMan62
12-19-2007, 12:24 PM
We went to Guest Relations at Epcot, since we were in that park on our 24 hour mark.

dmosher
12-25-2007, 03:09 AM
... to be staying in one of the room with complimentary PC's, I am told you can it from there as well. Otherwise just head down to your Guest relations desk, if they are not too busy they are usually more than happy to do it for you.

:pipes:
D

Here we go again...
12-25-2007, 09:32 AM
... to be staying in one of the room with complimentary PC's, I am told you can it from there as well. Otherwise just head down to your Guest relations desk, if they are not too busy they are usually more than happy to do it for you.

:pipes:
D

The room has a PC, but no printer. You will probably have to go to the front desk.
Hmmmm... I woonder if you can send it to the printer at the front desk? :confused:

CPT Trips
12-25-2007, 02:13 PM
No need to worry about a printer, just check in on-line and when get to the airport ask them to print out another boarding pass.

Sean Riley Taylor's Mom
12-27-2007, 08:38 PM
I had my DH check me in from home and the CM at the front desk at BWV gladly printed out all three of our boarding passes for us. :thumbsup:

kakn7294
12-27-2007, 09:04 PM
I checked us in on my cell phone (you must have mobile Internet service) then just printed our boarding passes at the airport when we checked the luggage. The first year, I did ours while waiting for SpectroMagic. This past year, I did it while standing in line for an attraction at MK so I didn't even have to take time out of our day.