PDA

View Full Version : Wilderness Lodge Dec 12 MK & Epcot

DisneyEpcotDad
12-18-2007, 09:23 PM
:deer:Disney Epcot Dad and Female Friend ventured to Orlando Dec 12-17. Flight arrived on schedule. Waited all of 30 seconds to board Magical Express Bus after no waiting in line at check in desk. First bus stop was our resort, Wilderness Lodge. Checked in before 11:30 a.m. and room was ready! 5th floor room 5073 with great view of the courtyard, bay, and the 9:30 p.m. light show on the lagoon. Female Friend's first visit to DW. Before going to the parks we grabbed a quick salad at Roaring Forks. Walked to catch the boat to MK and the boat was waiting for us! Stopped by MK to let her see Main Street, the Castle, get Photo pass photographs then a quick stop at 3D Philarmagic which wowed her. Then we went to Epcot World Showcase via the monorail from MK. Dinner at Biergarten, (first time I visited Biergarten). We both agreed the food was so-so. We went to the Candlelight Processional where we had close seats, and Illuminations with decent view. Went to sleep around 11:30 p.m. Friend was impressed by the first day's activities and decor and environment at Wilderness Lodge. Mk was not too crowded and crowds at Epcot were light. Unforunately Spaceship Earth wasn't open when we arrived.

Great first day!:santa:

RedheadWriter
12-18-2007, 09:58 PM
Sounds awesome!!!! I look forward to reading more for you!! :thumbsup:

faline
12-19-2007, 07:07 AM
What great timing you had this day! You're off to a wonderful start!

AbeeNormal
12-19-2007, 01:24 PM
Sounds like your off to a great start:thumbsup:

I really hope you get to see Spaceship earth while you are there. :high5:

Thanks so much for taking the time to send us a report. :D

ChipnDaleGal
12-20-2007, 11:12 AM
With all the holiday spendor, your friend is going to have such a wonderful first visit to WDW. Sounds like you are off to a great start. Thank you for reporting. :mickey:

pdrlkr
12-20-2007, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: