Cast:
Me-Danielle 31
DH-Chris 31
DD-Madison,almost 6
DNeph-Zachary 9
DF-Dan 50ish
Dad's GF-Sue almost 50ish

Day 5-Last Day :(

We were all watching the national weather very closely as a major storm was hitting the north east and were were afraid that our flight might have been affected, but thankfully, in Baltimore, we ended up with just rain. More north of us go slammed with a major snowfall. Since we had a late night, the kids were sleeping in. God has really blessed us with kids that SLEEP! They were finally stirring around 10 am. We had packed up and they were watching the animals while we finished up. We packed up the car and headed to MGM for lunch at the SciFi. We walked through the animation studio before lunch and saw Frozone, Remy, Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy, Goofy, Pluto Chip and Dale. We had a nice lunch at the Sci-Fi and then stopped to do some shopping at DTD before going to the airport. Our flight left on time and arrived on time, the last 45 minutes were extremely bumpy because of the wind, but we all made it back to Baltimore by 8 pm and were home tucking the kids into bed by 9:15 :mickey: What a great trip, can't wait to go back! Thanks for letting me tell our story and for reading along.

faline
12-18-2007, 01:06 PM
Danielle, it sounds like you had a fabulous getaway!

It's good to hear the weather didn't interfere with your flights home!

Thanks for the reports!

RedheadWriter
12-18-2007, 02:50 PM
What a great trip! I enjoyed reading all of your reports!:thumbsup:
Rachel

AbeeNormal
12-19-2007, 12:35 PM
Glad to see that you made it home safe. :mickey:

Your reports were really great and I look forward to your next trip. :thumbsup:

I'll do my best to return the favor on our first trip ever in January.:D
Thanks so much for sharing :hi:

ChipnDaleGal
12-20-2007, 12:46 PM
So glad that your enjoyed your last hours at WDW and had a safe flight home.Thank you for sharing your trip with us. I am glad it was such a good one for your family.:mickey:

pdrlkr
12-20-2007, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the report! :smickey: